Sentiment for Men (2002)

PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute
Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Sentiment for Men

Male version of the original female scent. The bottle is a deep magenta (designed by Serge Mansau) and the fragrance (created by IFF) contains notes of Lime, Pepper and Vetiver.

Sentiment for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Sentiment for Men

On my skin I get a very pleasant opening. The top notes include a mandarin-like citrus with a lemon twist, together with a fruity undertone that includes hints of lychee. The drydown is composed around light pepper notes that strike me as somewhat generic, and the base notes shift toward woodsy impressions, at times even whiffs of pencil shavings. Overall a good opening that leads to a mediocre drydown and an acceptable finish. Soft sillage, limited projection and five hours of longevity. I am adding all this up to deliver a neutral score, trending towards the positive though. 2.5/5.
29th October, 2014
top notes are great to my nose : clean, fresh and pleasant.really like the openning; after about 4-5 minutes the smell turns out exactly like 'truth' from CK to my skin.. just surprisingly figured out that they launched the same year :O i think its discontinued
13th March, 2013 (last edited: 18th March, 2013)
This kinda reminded me of cherries or tomatoes spiced up with some cinnamon. Almost had a sugary salsa scent to it. Not a fan of tomatoes or cinnamon. Not sure where the pepper is supposed to be at, but when the scent finally dries down you get a synthetic vetiver woodsy thing. I thought it got better by the drydown, but never great.
06th March, 2013
I could do with our without this one. I own a sample and that's about all I will own with this one. Not to say that this is a bad fragrance. This is another one that you should sample first.
02nd October, 2012
My newbie nose smells generic but pleasant lime on top for about ten, maybe fifteen minutes -- then a very nice synthetic sandalwood that I suspect is mostly Iso-E-Super . . . which makes it something I quite like. Not much else. Good for layering, as it plays nice with others, being simple.
14th June, 2011
I was surprised to see the negative review of this one.

Escada Sentiment Pour Homme starts off like an Aqua di Gio gone tropical and then warmed over with red-hot candies. I find this to be a fantastic fresh scent to wear in cold and hot weather alike. I don't get a lot of vetiver here, but I wouldn't really want an overbearing vetiver note in this kind of scent anyway.

This isn't a scent that I can write a lot of purple prose about. It just smells really good to my nose. Very underrated.
14th January, 2011

Add your review of Sentiment for Men

Shop for Sentiment for Men products online

Search Amazon for Sentiment for Men

Member images of Sentiment for Men

There are no member images of Sentiment for Men yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Sentiment for Men