Via Condotti pour Homme (2002)
by Lancetti

Via Condotti pour Homme information

Year of Launch2002

HouseLancetti
Parent CompanySchiapparelli Pikenz

About Via Condotti pour Homme

Via Condotti pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Lancetti. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Via Condotti pour Homme

There is one review of Via Condotti pour Homme.
Via Condotti is nothing but Musk by Jovan with a fancy Italian name. Totally revolting fragrance. I bought a bottle for 10$ in a big sale without trying it first (there was no tester around). No wonder it was so cheap. Compared to that vile juice, Old Spice is a refined EDT (at least, it is totally unpretentious). There should be laws forbidding the sale of such bad perfumes. As soon as I bought my bottle, I sprayed some on my wrist. The stench was so strong it gave me a headache. I had to wash it off with soap and water. Of course, like all bad fragrances, it had a never-ending longevity. The sleeve of my shirt reeked of musk even after I washed it. Via condotti is the first and only perfume I got rid of. As a rule, I always keep in my collection any perfume that has some value even if it does not smell good on me but that one was just too bad to keep. If anyone here has something positive to say about Via Condotti, this would be the proof that what I bought was an imitation. I just cannot believe that anyone on earth can like that skunk juice.
25th November, 2011 (last edited: 08th December, 2011)

Add your review of Via Condotti pour Homme

Shop for Via Condotti pour Homme products online

Search Amazon for Via Condotti pour Homme

Member images of Via Condotti pour Homme

There are no member images of Via Condotti pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?