• Launched: 2001
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Fresh Hay information

Fresh Hay is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Fresh Hay

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

Hoppity's avatar

Yes, that's definitely hay - with a big dollop of cow dung mixed in.

31st August, 2012

There are several different odors that real hay produces. This particular fragrance is too strong for being the hay I am used to: the aromatic drying hay being turned in the field or the baled hay in a dry barn loft. This one smells pretty “ripe.” This smells of hay that has been wet and has started to decompose. That is not a pleasant smell. I got queasy sniffing this one, so queasy that I felt the need to wash it off immediately, but then I figured, “Hey, I don’t have to wash it off: It’s a Demeter — It’ll be gone in three or four minutes.” Well, it was my luck that, in the case of longevity, this particular Demeter is different from every other Demeter I’ve tried. This is a terrible smell with great longevity – erp!

15 October, 2007