Polo Blue (2002)

SupplierIFF
PackagingBormioli Rocco
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Polo Blue

Update of the seventies classic. Created by Carlos Benaim, who created the original version 25 years ago. Contains notes of Cucumber, Tangerine, Geranium and Basil. Inspired by St John Island's Caneel Bay.

Reviews of Polo Blue

Great scent for daily / work/ casual wear. I used to love this to the point where to many people asked me what it was and then bought it so i no longer wear. But it was a great one while it lasted!
02nd January, 2017
Very nice, now classic scent that doesn't resemble the original Polo too much. Polo Blue definitely has a nice, watery quality with interesting notes like cucumber and melon, covered securely in a mossy, slightly musky and woody base that can be worn by young or old wearers.
10th December, 2016
Polo fragrances do well on my skin. this one is a very unique one from the line. the melon note is my favorite and it lasts a long time. longevity is excellent! I get at least 10 hours from any polo cologne that I wear! this is my 3rd favorite from the line behind polo black and polo red.
01st June, 2016
Perhaps another victim of a disappointing reformulation - and therefore a victim of its own success. I generally love all Polo fragrances, but as others have noted, there is a distinctly irritating, acrid top note which kills the whole experience for me. I am sure when i first got this in the early 2000's it wasn't this bad.

The problem with that overpowering top note is that i can detect any others - be it in the middle or the base. All i get is this nasty nostril irritant the whole day long. I really wanted to like this they way i remembered it. But alas i don't. Disappointing.

30th April, 2016
Polo Blue smells very fresh and has a striking opening but settles nicely without too much power. A young, summer scent good for active wear. Never worn it before my trying today but instantly recognized it from smelling on others so it is not the most original scent.
07th December, 2015
Salutation.

PB is NICE and Classy like all RL fragrances.in the begining is very apt description.The Cocomber&Melon give you,news of a LIGHT&AROMATIC fragrances.

Afterwards it becomes quite FRESH and CHEERFUL.the notes are beautifully blended.in fact PB is in a mellow way.the base notes is Soft and Lovely on my skin.it is definitely Light similar a breeze.

Anyway this cologne is very pleasant scent for EVERYDAY use.A Good choice for a YOUNG man in HOT weather.The only if PB was a little strong,i like very much it but it still a Respectable cologne for me.

SILLAGE&LONGEVITY?Average.

7.5/10
15th May, 2015

Add your review of Polo Blue

Shop for Polo Blue products online

Shop for Polo Blue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Polo Blue

Member images of Polo Blue

There are no member images of Polo Blue yet. Why not be the first?