Polo Blue (2002)

SupplierIFF
PackagingBormioli Rocco
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Polo Blue

Update of the seventies classic. Created by Carlos Benaim, who created the original version 25 years ago. Contains notes of Cucumber, Tangerine, Geranium and Basil. Inspired by St John Island's Caneel Bay.

Reviews of Polo Blue

Polo fragrances do well on my skin. this one is a very unique one from the line. the melon note is my favorite and it lasts a long time. longevity is excellent! I get at least 10 hours from any polo cologne that I wear! this is my 3rd favorite from the line behind polo black and polo red.
01st June, 2016
Perhaps another victim of a disappointing reformulation - and therefore a victim of its own success. I generally love all Polo fragrances, but as others have noted, there is a distinctly irritating, acrid top note which kills the whole experience for me. I am sure when i first got this in the early 2000's it wasn't this bad.

The problem with that overpowering top note is that i can detect any others - be it in the middle or the base. All i get is this nasty nostril irritant the whole day long. I really wanted to like this they way i remembered it. But alas i don't. Disappointing.

30th April, 2016
Polo Blue smells very fresh and has a striking opening but settles nicely without too much power. A young, summer scent good for active wear. Never worn it before my trying today but instantly recognized it from smelling on others so it is not the most original scent.
07th December, 2015
Salutation.

PB is NICE and Classy like all RL fragrances.in the begining is very apt description.The Cocomber&Melon give you,news of a LIGHT&AROMATIC fragrances.

Afterwards it becomes quite FRESH and CHEERFUL.the notes are beautifully blended.in fact PB is in a mellow way.the base notes is Soft and Lovely on my skin.it is definitely Light similar a breeze.

Anyway this cologne is very pleasant scent for EVERYDAY use.A Good choice for a YOUNG man in HOT weather.The only if PB was a little strong,i like very much it but it still a Respectable cologne for me.

SILLAGE&LONGEVITY?Average.

7.5/10
15th May, 2015
Polo Blue actually reminds me of Versace Eau Fraiche, which I also like. Generic, but effective.
22nd April, 2015
I owned a small bottle of Polo Blue when it first came out in 2002. I wore it almost exclusively spring and summer, and always liked it, but never replaced it, always thinking it was too common and generic. After gravitating amongst several newer aquatic fragrances, I've decided to go back to PB. I recently sampled it again and believe it to be better than many other fragrances of similar design that I tried. I particularly like the balance and unity of notes in PB, and the melon and cucumber accord stands up better on my skin than many other citrus and spice notes common to this genre. Additionally, the wife absolutely loves Blue and showers me with affection whenever I wear it. That alone is enough for me.
17th March, 2015 (last edited: 07th May, 2015)

Add your review of Polo Blue

Shop for Polo Blue products online

Shop for Polo Blue at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Polo Blue

Member images of Polo Blue

There are no member images of Polo Blue yet. Why not be the first?