Hei (2002)

About Hei

Hei is a masculine fragrance by Alfred Sung. The scent was launched in 2002

Hei fragrance notes

Reviews of Hei

Well I can clearly smell wet bamboos from the beginning to the very end.

The Silage is average for the initial 3 hours but then it turns into a skin scent.

Longevity is not bad at all. I applied it at 11 am in the morning and I can still clearly smell it at 7 pm, so 8 hours plus. Above average lasting power. Let me also mention that I am in Canada and it is -1 degree Celsius though.

The fragrance itself is very nice and even has a wet soapiness associated with it.

I don't get green. I simply get wet blue bamboos. Initially I even get some spice out of it but later its just pleasant soapy, wet, bamboo and musks.

Cant complain for the Price at which this is available.
28th December, 2018
I love clean fresh not overpowering scents and this cologne is just that nothing more. The top notes are blend of green leaves, spearmint, lavender, neroli, and jasmine. I don't know who provided the top notes of this fragrance but Bergamot and Bamboo are not in this fragrance. It starts out clean and refreshing but the duration of the scent is it's downfall. It doesn't last very long. But, for the price you can't ask for more and this is not supposed to be a sophisticated fragrance but a casual every day daytime fragrance. Living in a hot and humid climate in the Caribbean, this certainly works for me especially budget wise.
01st October, 2014
Hei? This should be called SHE. Pardon me, if my review is biased on this one, as I put it on my skin once, and was immediately disappointed. While looking for a fragrance with a good bamboo note, this was recommended to me, and the price was within reason for sure.

It is green, but not the type of green I like. It's a little sour, off-putting; I get more floral's than green notes. Not the type of floral's that a man like myself could pull off either. I get a very wet accord too. The dry down is decent, but the opening and mid, really don't go away for a good 4 hours. The base note dry down is a decent soft woods blend, with a little musk.

While it doesn't appeal to me and certainly doesn't condone a neutral rating. It does get 2 out of 5 stars in my wardrobe. Rarely will many fragrances get 1 star by me, they have to smell like diarrhea, vomit, rotten food, etc. Hei smells like none of those, but it doesn't work for my skin.
02nd October, 2011
I ordered Hei after it was suggested as a better Aqua Velva. I got disappointed terribly. Hei is just a cheap copy of Davidoff's Cool Water. Very plain, without character and gets annoying already after a minute.
06th September, 2011
I stumbled across this fragrance in a local chemist being sold rather cheaply. I was a little dubious at first, however I wanted to buy my man something so I decided to give it a try.

I find the scent to be very similar to Cool Water by Davidoff, I think it's because of the lavender note. I consider that a good thing because both my man and I love Cool Water.

Hei is a refreshing, clean and rather sexy scent. I figured that since my boyfriend already had Cool Water I would buy Hei in the deoderant and aftershave balm rather than the fragrance. When he blended and layered the two it was difficult to tell the difference.

Hei is a fabulous fragrance for those warmer months because it is so light and casual. The lasting strength is also wonderful.

I don't regret buying Hei products for my boyfriend, yet sometimes I wish that women weren't so attracted to the scent. He certainly receives many compliments and interested women when he wears this fragrance.

27th April, 2011
I bought Sung Hei after seeing comments on basenotes that Hei and Aqua Velva were very similar. I don’t find this to be the case at all. I love Aqua Velva – it’s a dense, pepperminty, musky, distinctive fragrance. Sung Hei is a watery, generic aquatic with an oddly dry edge that I find irritating.

Sung Hei has some dry note, possibly the bamboo, that I find very irritating and headache inducing. I don’t detect any musk or woods or any of the other notes – just a thin, grassy aquatic mess. It’s inoffensive and inexpensive, but I can’t recommend it.
27th January, 2011

Add your review of Hei

Shop for Hei products online

Shop for Hei at online perfumeries

Hei By Alfred Sung Edt Spray 1.7 Oz

Hei by Alfred Sung Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 2:14:31 PST
Buy It Now for only: $18.43
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Hei By ALFRED SUNG FOR MEN 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray (Alfred Sung)

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 2:48:41 PST
Buy It Now for only: $22.00

Alfred Sung Hei Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 3.3 oz

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 6:12:54 PST
Buy It Now for only: $18.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Alfred Sung Hei Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 3.3 oz (Pack of 2)

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 6:14:16 PST
Buy It Now for only: $36.29
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Alfred Sung Hei Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 3.3 oz (Pack of 3)

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 6:15:25 PST
Buy It Now for only: $50.88
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Alfred Sung Hei Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 3.3 oz (Pack of 4)

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 6:16:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $65.46
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Alfred Sung Hei Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 3.3 oz (Pack of 5)

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 6:17:45 PST
Buy It Now for only: $80.05
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Alfred Sung Hei Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 3.3 oz (Pack of 6)

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 6:18:58 PST
Buy It Now for only: $96.46
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Alfred Sung Hei Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 3.3 oz (Pack of 7)

End Date: Sunday Feb-24-2019 6:20:01 PST
Buy It Now for only: $111.05

Member images of Hei

There are no member images of Hei yet. Why not be the first?