Versus Time for Energy (2002)
    by Versace

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Versus Time for Energy Fragrance notes

Mandarin, Oolang Tea, Schizandra Berry

Versus Time for Energy information

Part of three new scents in the Versus range: Time for Energy, Time to Relax, and Time for Pleasure. - Energy and Relax are unisex, while Pleasure is for women only.
    TIme for Energy is designed to be ultra-invigorating and should recharge your energy levels.

Reviews of Versus Time for Energy

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

renperd's avatar
    renperd
    South Africa South Africa

I smell a lot of citrus here, and very few (if any at all) woody notes. The longevity is impressive, but it's one-dimensional and quite sharp throughout. It doesn't mellow or settle down. Good for summer.

30th June, 2008

Renato's avatar
    Renato

The woman in the shop said that Time for Energy was plainly a masculine scent. I wasn't too sure, but bought it anyway, as I smelled an interesting blend of citrus and tea, though it seemed unisex to me - not particularly masculine at all.

Later my wife smelled it and said that it just smelt of woods to her, which was the same impression as that of the woman in the shop. Very puzzled, I asked what she meant. She said it was like lemon tree wood, the same sort of smell you get when you pluck a lemon from a tree. She has a better nose than I have.

Certainly worth checking out for a different sort of summery scent.
    Renato