Kouros Eau de Sport (1986)
by Yves Saint Laurent

Kouros Eau de Sport information

Year of Launch1986
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseYves Saint Laurent
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > YSL Beaute
Parent Company at launchSquibb > Charles of the Ritz Group

About Kouros Eau de Sport

Kouros Eau de Sport is a masculine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 1986

Reviews of Kouros Eau de Sport

This is an exciting fragrance, but I can imagine it's not for everyone. It's a distinctive animalic. It smells a little cleaner than original Kouros, but mostly does smell like the original; unlike Kouros Fraicheur, which to me smells quite different, and is more in line with my tastes. I could almost give this a neutral - it feels inappropriate for daily wear.
03rd March, 2017
Best Kouros flanker ever! As said before, It's a tamed version, smoother, domesticated and for that reason, easier to love. It's in no way a sport fragrance. All Kouros DNA is right there, just more polite, in smaller quantities, I dare to say, better blended. It's a pittty It was discontinued. 5 out of 5 stars!
07th April, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
A smoother Kouros

Used this quite a bit years ago and had a more recent reminder. Very much a Kouros but smoother and a touch sweeter. A bit less projection. I prefer this flanker to the original.

16th July, 2013
Found a sample online but didn't realize that it was discontinued.

As a user of regular Kouros years ago, I thought I was fond of it, so I sampled Sport.

It is definitely a love it or hate it frag.

I'm probably more on the hate it side, but it's so unique, I can't make up my mind.

It might deserve a spot in the collection since there isn't anything else like it IMO.

Decent close projection, but unless I use a lot, I personally didn't get the longevity I want.
16th October, 2012
The previous reviewers talk about a softer, rounder and less chemical kind of Kouros and i partially agree in the sense that i find this version simply less robotic  and pharmaceutical at the beginning and with a more watery, sweet and soft kind of consistence. This juice is probably more wearable, less angular and strong while  i suppose there is present a secret more tickling and "modern" note  in the blend (may be a particular floral or fruity element and a touch of softness on the side of frankincense). A very good and more discreet flanker for us, now unfortunately discontinued.
11th April, 2012
So nice , distinctive , most of people get rejected by it when trying it , but when you get used on it you cant get enough. 10 / 10
17th December, 2010

Add your review of Kouros Eau de Sport

Shop for Kouros Eau de Sport products online

Search Amazon for Kouros Eau de Sport

Member images of Kouros Eau de Sport

There are no member images of Kouros Eau de Sport yet. Why not be the first?