Kouros Eau de Sport (1986)
    by Yves Saint Laurent

Average Rating: 4.5

Based on 22 ratings

Kouros Eau de Sport information

Kouros Eau de Sport is a men's fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 1986

Reviews of Kouros Eau de Sport

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

rbaker's avatar

A smoother Kouros

Used this quite a bit years ago and had a more recent reminder. Very much a Kouros but smoother and a touch sweeter. A bit less projection. I prefer this flanker to the original.

16th July, 2013

vbrown's avatar

Found a sample online but didn't realize that it was discontinued.

As a user of regular Kouros years ago, I thought I was fond of it, so I sampled Sport.

It is definitely a love it or hate it frag.

I'm probably more on the hate it side, but it's so unique, I can't make up my mind.

It might deserve a spot in the collection since there isn't anything else like it IMO.

Decent close projection, but unless I use a lot, I personally didn't get the longevity I want.

16th October, 2012

Darvant's avatar

The previous reviewers talk about a softer, rounder and less chemical kind of Kouros and i partially agree in the sense that i find this version simply less robotic  and pharmaceutical at the beginning and with a more watery, sweet and soft kind of consistence. This juice is probably more wearable, less angular and strong while  i suppose there is present a secret more tickling and "modern" note  in the blend (may be a particular floral or fruity element and a touch of softness on the side of frankincense). A very good and more discreet flanker for us, now unfortunately discontinued.

11th April, 2012

Shy.'s avatar

So nice , distinctive , most of people get rejected by it when trying it , but when you get used on it you cant get enough. 10 / 10

17th December, 2010

valkriz's avatar

Just like Andrewthecologneguy I got lucky and found a bottle of Eau de Sport online. Also like him I'm a huge Kouros fan; I was before even realizing it as my dad wore it when I was young. Eau de Sport to me is how he has described it; a softer but by no means dialed down or weak version of Kouros. The words less synthetic and to me a just more genuine ingredient made Kouros are a good way of putting it. The word 'Sport' conjures fresh aquatics but Eau de Sport has none of that; Eau de Soft is what comes into my mind. To my novice nose the clove note seems to be put in the background but sweetened up while the incense note increased but rounded and more smooth. An odd note is that my Eau de Sport says Made in USA; a first for YSL as far as I've seen. Overall a very nice addition to the Kouros line and a wonderful alternative for the Kouros fan. Shame its so hard to find but makes it that much better once you do!

30th September, 2010

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

After many years of searching, I finally lucked out and found a bottle of this on eBay. I couldn't wait for it to arrive as I am a big fan of Kouros. Kouros Eau de Sport smells almost exactly like Kouros EdT. EdS comes off a bit sweeter, rounder, somewhat softer, less synthetic. It's like an all natural version or something, no harsh chemical vibes at all. Not to say the original Kouros is chemically, but after smelling Eau de Sport, it instanteneously makes the EdT smell inferior. If you can find it, do buy it, that is if you are a Kouros fan. If you are not, then there is no point getting the Eau de Sport...it does everything the EdT does, just more nicely.

03rd March, 2009

Add your review of Kouros Eau de Sport

Search for on eBay United States

Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Sport Eau de Cologne 0.5 fl. oz. 90% Full
    • Listing Type: Auction with Buy it Now
    • 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 2 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)