Axe Kilo (2002)

PerfumerAnn Gottlieb
Parent CompanyUnilever
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Fabergé

About Axe Kilo

First of the Axe range to be launched in the USA, along with Tsunami, Orion and Phoenix

Axe Kilo fragrance notes

Reviews of Axe Kilo

Lost a thousand bucks
In FragComm's HerbAllure scam
Could have just bought this.
24th December, 2017
Very vague lavender, fresh-synthetic. A workmanlike freshener, hardly a scent. Freshly-laundered shirt. Use for about 2 minutes and then ya move on. Gets sweeter in the dry-down, and to my taste tiresome. And then the vanilla hits and it's scrubby time.
06th March, 2011
This stuff smells good. just plain good. I always have a can of this on reserve for those occassions that just need a bodyspray or when i dont feel like impressing. For the price, this stuff can compete with some designer frags. This is a good entry level gourmand in my opinion.
29th September, 2009
This was by far my favorite Axe scent (back when I used to wear Axe). I think it appealed to be because a) everyone I knew was wearing Pheonix, b) Pheonix smelled too soapy to me at the time, and c) it was sweet and seemed distinctive compared to other body sprays. I still think it's a pretty nice scent, and I have to give it credit for being the first product I wore solely because I thought it smelled good. Kilo singlehandedly sparked my interest in fragrance.
17th September, 2009
IMO, Kilo is better than Phoenix. Why? I think for what it does it accomodates the "deo note" and tries to do less: unapologetically vanillac and spiced, not aiming for complexity but compliments.
15th September, 2009
It is, in my opinion the best axe fragrance, but that is not saying too much. There is a problem with me and aerosol sprays and how they just are too overpowering with that chemical smell. It has a nice smooth texture that lasts pretty long and smells pretty good!
16th June, 2009

Add your review of Axe Kilo

Shop for Axe Kilo products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Axe Kilo

There are no member images of Axe Kilo yet. Why not be the first?