Eau de Cartier Concentrée (2002)
by Cartier

Eau de Cartier Concentrée information

Year of Launch2002

HouseCartier
PerfumerChristine Nagel
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff

About Eau de Cartier Concentrée

Eau de Cartier Concentrée is a shared / unisex perfume by Cartier. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel. The bottle was designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff

Eau de Cartier Concentrée fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau de Cartier Concentrée

I have glided through at least 4 bottles of this delightful fragrance; it is a staple in my wardrobe. It makes me feel light, clean and ready to TCOB! I've also gotten many compliments of the "damn, you smell good" variety while sporting this one. It starts green and cool, and the violet pops up quickly and often. The yuzu gives it a bit of a tart edge, but after about an hour of wear it becomes warm and matte and more musk emerges. Longevity is so-so; I always carry a decant of it with me for a mid-day refresh. (On a funny note, referencing the review from 2013 by findtheriver, someone once DID ask me if I was wearing mosquito repellant!!) Regardless, I love it without reservation!
07th April, 2018
This magic forest
Dreams of wood, water and bats
Ev'ry life a sign.
04th August, 2017
Easily one of my most favorite Cartier scent (at least in the "unisex" category)!

EdCC is an aromatherapeutic scent for me: The yuzu and violet really shine, giving this a definitely tangy "green" vibe that could be worn by either gender (though I as a man find it to lean slightly towards masculine). It evokes feelings of energy, liveliness, and confidence that inspires me to "carpe diem."

Wish the potion would last longer, though. Carrying a small sample sprayer of EdCC has helped me to refresh it mid-day (the original bottle is a bit large to carry in the pocket, LOL!). Compared to the original spicy Eau de Cartier, I prefer this version. Tastes vary, though, so I'd suggest testing it first to make up your own mind (it's easily available for testing at Nordstrom's and Neiman Marcus). Long live EdCC! ;->
15th January, 2017
Christine Nagel has, in my opinion, tried to create an 'eau' that isn't mind numbingly same-as. I can mention eau de jade, eau France, rochas, du sud, savage, orlane, ad infinitum, that all claim to be the South of France in a bottle. What have we here? Yuzu, and youzz will love it when you get used to it. Something akin to the Jean Claude Ellena grapefruit opening but more masculine, a little metallic, (Coriander?) then there's a distinct lemon, or is it quince? Have you ever let a platter of quince fruit, the entire piece of fruit, not cut in any way, sit in a warm room. It's scent is quite divine. It is rivalled by the Bhudda's Hand Citrus, a real head turner. There are nuances of unusual fruit in Eau de Cartier concentree and they aren't girly, paleo princess ones. It achieved its objective, I think, to be truly unisex with a very pleasant dry down. My dog walking companion thinks its wonderful but I probably wouldn't wear it to a ladies lunch
19th April, 2015
The nice yuzu opening is quickly overpowered by violet. And more violet. And.... ok, you get it. To disclose a bias, I seriously don't like violet. The original, softer, more likeable (for me) Eau de Cartier has about as much violet as I can really get into, so I find this sharp, non-comforting, amped-up version to be quite a bit less attractive than the original. In moderation, I can wear the original. I suppose that this fragrance falls into the "green" category of warm-weather eaux. If you're into that kind of thing, and if violet is your note, you'll like this one. I've given it a fair hearing - 15 wears in my drobe count - and I'm glad to be done with it.
03rd August, 2014
Violet leaf has become a much-maligned thing in perfumery for its association with the beautiful but un-modern Grey Flannel, its starring role in most of the bombastic Lempicka line, and its rampant use in countless faceless-fresh masculines over the last decade. For me, this rendition of Cartier's lightest masculine is a breath of fresh, purple-tinged air. Although it can come across as overly synthetic, especially in high heat, the opening burst of amber-sweetened violet countered by a hint of coriander is incredibly fresh and uplifting. Most surprisingly, this normally fleeting sort of accord lasts a solid hour, earning high marks from me. Afterward, the scent dries down rapidly, leaving a cedar-amber 'almost vanilla,' much like the powdery almond-like residue of Cartier's Must Pour Homme, with which EdCC shares several bodily similarities.
Though I wish this was longer-lasting I suppose that would defeat the purpose of creating a pretty, light-weight scent. I have found that spraying body and clothes at intervals keeps the show going in a brilliant way, as the musks in this one aren't strong enough to really build up and become oppressive. Nothing spectacular, but this one makes me happy.

After an evening wearing Grey Flannel on one hand and EdCC on the other on a hunch, I am convinced Cartier wanted to basically relaunch the 1976 classic with its own modern twist. Gone is the characteristic galbanum and the rich, milky sandalwood, but the remainder is like the apparition of the former after the corporeal had been discarded. It will never be as good as its precursor but I see it as a pleasant homage to the original champion of Violet.
16th June, 2014 (last edited: 17th July, 2014)

Add your review of Eau de Cartier Concentrée

• USD $22.99
  • Time Left: 21 days

Cartier Eau De Cartier CONCENTREE Eau De Toilette 3.3FL OZ

• USD $19.99 HIGHEST BID
  • Listing Type: Auction – 1 Bid(s)
  • Time Left: 1 day

• USD $10.00
  • Time Left: 25 days

EAU DE CARTIER CONCENTREE Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 fl. oz. 100ml. nobox

• USD $19.95 STARTING BID
  • Listing Type: Auction – 0 Bid(s)
  • Time Left: 2 days

EAU DE CARTIER CONCENTREE Refillable Eau de Toilette .5fl.oz.15ml. Spray

• USD $6.99 STARTING BID
  • Listing Type: Auction – 0 Bid(s)
  • Time Left: 4 days

Member images of Eau de Cartier Concentrée

There are no member images of Eau de Cartier Concentrée yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Eau de Cartier Concentrée