Imperial Jade Emperor (2003)
by Agatha Brown

Imperial Jade Emperor information

Year of Launch2003

HouseAgatha Brown
SupplierDrom

About Imperial Jade Emperor

A light oriental fragrance

Reviews of Imperial Jade Emperor

I spent as much time as I could with this trying to figure out if I like it or not. I do not. It's too creamy and sweet for me. It's oddly like Le Male's sweet vanilla and lavender accords minus the essential vanilla that holds Le Male together. Plus there's a lot more floral stuff going on in this which also reminds me of Fleur du Male's creamy florals. The black currant berry-esque note really sticks out and ruins the fragrance for me for an otherwise nice blend of woods and musks.
16th May, 2009
I don't get it. It's a fight between sweet accords to see which one finally predominates. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the sweetest of them all?
Let me know who wins.
Nicheciosity. The Emperor is naked.
06th November, 2006
Imperial Jade is not bad. but esscence of blackcurrant in top notes is similarity Burberry London - YUCK!
Conquest For Men is better.
17th August, 2006
I read something that quoted thas a Poison for men...definitely! I knew a girl in high school who wore Poison...you could smell it on your clothes two days later. It announced her enterance into a room and permeated the air for hours afterwards. While Imperial Jade Emporer isn't that pervasive, it is sweet, rich and fun. I can't wait to try it, on vacation, in the humidity of the Carribean someday.
31st July, 2006
Acer Show all reviews
I'm not super fond of the top notes they are a little to floral for me, but the bassnote is great similar to the bassnote of Clive Christian 1872.
28th July, 2006
Most noticeable at first sniff is the lavender note its not the usual take on lavender its muted and smooth and creamy. The honey and currents also make their presence known, providing a very sweet opening with a bite from the current. The fragrance then widens to include florals and woods. The middle registers as a bit exotic perhaps because woods as prominent as this are typically put into the base of a fragrance. The middle is my favorite part of the scent its rich and eloquent. The dry down returns to the sweet theme of the opening; fortunately, the sweetness is of tonka and amber and musk rather than vanilla sweet. This scent is charming and creative; it is also very nicely structured and pleasant. It certainly doesnt hurt that it has good longevity and a nice sillage the Jade Emperor is definitely worth a testing.
15th March, 2006 (last edited: 04th April, 2008)

Add your review of Imperial Jade Emperor

Shop for Imperial Jade Emperor products online

Search Amazon for Imperial Jade Emperor

Member images of Imperial Jade Emperor

There are no member images of Imperial Jade Emperor yet. Why not be the first?