B.Clean Relax (2002)

Average Rating:

B.Clean Relax information

B.Clean Relax is a unisex fragrance by Benetton. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of B.Clean Relax

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

castorpollux's avatar

Although it's a nice scent, this one has kept me guessing, as it really is an unisex fragrance. At first it starts just a bit femenine with fresh flowers and a soothing light swetness, on the drydown it reminded me of some of the notes present in Minotaure, so it feels a bit masculine but not too much either. I think the best feature of this was the basenotes but it doesn't last long. Didn't find it particularly relaxing but then again i naturally tend to move a lot and have not so much rest during the day. It's nice.

17 January, 2006

Princess_Jime's avatar

I bought this one "duty free" just before going on a trip to Chile thinking that I wouldn't be able to use it 'cause it was winter time there; too light for winter, I thought. I was wrong, hehe, it turned out to be perfect, it put my senses at ease at a time where I needed it, and cuddled me to sleep under the piles of covers every night. Yes, I had to spray it all over me and my clothes, but it's alright, the lasting power was good. Now that I'm back home (at 30·C) I use less, but it's still as good, sweet and fresh, relaxing but not baby-powdery.

27 December, 2005

• 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 7 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)