B.Clean Relax (2002)

Year of Launch2002

Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Fragrance & Personal Care
Parent Company at launchSAB

About B.Clean Relax

B.Clean Relax is a shared / unisex perfume by Benetton. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of B.Clean Relax

Although it's a nice scent, this one has kept me guessing, as it really is an unisex fragrance. At first it starts just a bit femenine with fresh flowers and a soothing light swetness, on the drydown it reminded me of some of the notes present in Minotaure, so it feels a bit masculine but not too much either. I think the best feature of this was the basenotes but it doesn't last long. Didn't find it particularly relaxing but then again i naturally tend to move a lot and have not so much rest during the day. It's nice.
17th January, 2006
I bought this one "duty free" just before going on a trip to Chile thinking that I wouldn't be able to use it 'cause it was winter time there; too light for winter, I thought. I was wrong, hehe, it turned out to be perfect, it put my senses at ease at a time where I needed it, and cuddled me to sleep under the piles of covers every night. Yes, I had to spray it all over me and my clothes, but it's alright, the lasting power was good. Now that I'm back home (at 30·C) I use less, but it's still as good, sweet and fresh, relaxing but not baby-powdery.
27th December, 2005

Add your review of B.Clean Relax

Shop for B.Clean Relax products online

Search Amazon for B.Clean Relax

Member images of B.Clean Relax

There are no member images of B.Clean Relax yet. Why not be the first?