St Johns Bay Rum
by West Indies Bay Company

St Johns Bay Rum information

HouseWest Indies Bay Company

About St Johns Bay Rum

The Bay trees, for this scent grow on St Johns and in no other part of the world. This apparently gives this scent it's superior quality.

Reviews of St Johns Bay Rum

Oviatt Show all reviews
My father swung into the sixties on the Aramis bandwagon and never got off it, but his first love was St. John's Bay Rum and there was never a time when there was not a bottle of this on his dresser. It actually suited him better than the brash and loud Aramis. I was sent away to college with a bottle of St. John's Bay Rum and many a girl would see it in my room and say that it reminded them of their father--at first this worried me until I realized that it was a very good thing (so they told me....). Pure, fresh bay rum, brisk with eucalyptus and just the right amount of spice (they also do a scent called Island Spice if you really want to kick up the spice). The signature bottle with its wicker covering is iconic. Lasts surprisingly long, and they make an excellent soap with this scent as well. Any man wearing this will be perfectly groomed and ready for whatever the day--or night--holds for him.
19th May, 2015
I've been hooked on this fragrance since childhood, my dad being a St. Johns Bay Rum man. I know it's made for men, but it's a nice, light scent for women to wear as well. It also pairs well with other spicy scents. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long. My current bottle came from my father's vanity, which I carefully packed up and brought home with me after he passed away. My teenage son is developing a liking for it, too.
01st February, 2014
Wonderful, incredibly natural smelling Bay Rum which is not too intense. Sits beautifully on skin, fresh, spicy and masculine.
Highly recommended.

Also - The Bay Rum with lime - also really good, a perfect combination, blended perfectly.
07th April, 2009
Allright, so I still like Havana better, but if I were to wear a "pure" Bay Rum that's dashing, masculine, complex and sparkling this is the one!
25th August, 2006
Tops. I think I was in college when my parents gave me a bottle of this and it was a real thrill. Still is. I don't know if this is the "original" Bay Rum but there is none better. I am out of stock at the moment and have some Caswell-Massey St. Thomas Bay Rum, which not as punchy, pungent and rip-roaring as the St. John's blend. I tell you, lads, that St. John's stuff will make you want to put a sabre between your teeth and climb the rigging. Oh arr!
10th March, 2006
CJ Show all reviews
Classic bay rum from the land of bay rum. My father used to wear this all the time, and it is really nice smelling as well as versatile; it's not an eau de toilette, and so it can be used as a cologne, aftershave, and sometimes the natives put some on a compress to bring down a fever. Amazing, fresh, spicy scent.
27th November, 2002

Add your review of St Johns Bay Rum

Shop for St Johns Bay Rum products online

Search Amazon for St Johns Bay Rum

Member images of St Johns Bay Rum

There are no member images of St Johns Bay Rum yet. Why not be the first?