St Johns Bay Rum
    by West Indies Bay Company

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 16 ratings

St Johns Bay Rum information

The Bay trees, for this scent grow on St Johns and in no other part of the world. This apparently gives this scent it's superior quality.

Reviews of St Johns Bay Rum

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Mufta Mamma's avatar

I've been hooked on this fragrance since childhood, my dad being a St. Johns Bay Rum man. I know it's made for men, but it's a nice, light scent for women to wear as well. It also pairs well with other spicy scents. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long. My current bottle came from my father's vanity, which I carefully packed up and brought home with me after he passed away. My teenage son is developing a liking for it, too.

01st February, 2014

hirch_duckfinder's avatar

Wonderful, incredibly natural smelling Bay Rum which is not too intense. Sits beautifully on skin, fresh, spicy and masculine.
    Highly recommended.

Also - The Bay Rum with lime - also really good, a perfect combination, blended perfectly.

07 April, 2009

Mario Justiniani's avatar

Cuba Cuba

Allright, so I still like Havana better, but if I were to wear a "pure" Bay Rum that's dashing, masculine, complex and sparkling this is the one!

25 August, 2006

zenpiper's avatar

Tops. I think I was in college when my parents gave me a bottle of this and it was a real thrill. Still is. I don't know if this is the "original" Bay Rum but there is none better. I am out of stock at the moment and have some Caswell-Massey St. Thomas Bay Rum, which not as punchy, pungent and rip-roaring as the St. John's blend. I tell you, lads, that St. John's stuff will make you want to put a sabre between your teeth and climb the rigging. Oh arr!

10th March, 2006

CJ's avatar

Classic bay rum from the land of bay rum. My father used to wear this all the time, and it is really nice smelling as well as versatile; it's not an eau de toilette, and so it can be used as a cologne, aftershave, and sometimes the natives put some on a compress to bring down a fever. Amazing, fresh, spicy scent.

27 November, 2002