Prada Amber pour Homme (2006)
by Prada

Prada Amber pour Homme information

Year of Launch2006

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada Amber pour Homme

Prada Amber pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Prada Amber pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada Amber pour Homme

Soap in a bottle!

Now, there's nothing wrong with soap. It washes away dirt, it keeps you clean. It's great. So Prada here under the direction of Daniela Andrier on the theme of Amber, an imaginary accord composed of Vanilla, Benzoin and Labdanum. I get all of these in different variations. I also get neroli and orange blossom (used quite a lot in soap) as well as geranium, an ingredient used in men's soaps of the past. This is also combined with myrrh and patchouli, sandalwood, coumarin, and hints of cardamom.

Overall, it's a great achievement. Even though I identify it as "soapy", it is is an incredibly high and good quality. It's worth the money. Because it's a long lasting fragrance that develops from a clean burst of elegant, expensive soap, into a wonderful second skin scent. I cannot recommend it enough just for this fact alone. Great longevity and above all, elegant. For the price it can't be beaten for freshness, cleanliness and elegance. It may be soap in a bottle, but it's probably the best soap you've ever had.
04th April, 2016
Amber with a fougère accord. Whose idea was that?

03rd February, 2016
Ugh, this WAS on my wish list. A friend gave me a 10ml atomizer of it to sample. Extremely synthetic throughout, and smells like a urinal cake when first sprayed. Floral yet very medicinal like. Harsh. Eventually dries down into this floral/citrusy mess on me, with no real direction. I think the patchouli has no business in there, to my nose this is what really kills it. I've given it all day wear 3-4 days in a few weeks time and just can't stand it.
01st January, 2016
High quality scent. It smells like an expensive soap. Not a clubbing scent, perfect for work or school.

15th December, 2015
This smells like a bathroom to me.

I see neither creativity nor uniqueness in this fragrance.

Projection: 7/10
Longevity: 6/10
11th November, 2015
That mix of grape drink and Windex that's in everything - usually I hate scents that use those, but Prada Amber pretties them up with a lot of upfront white flowers, sparkling soapy ginger, and a subtly peachy old fashioned butterscotchy amber. There was a 99% chance this would turn out terrible, but somehow they got the mix just right and it's actually quite beautiful, clean and bright but also rich and complex. The creamy cinnamon tobacco basenotes are fantastic as well, though I wish they were more concentrated. A surprise thumbs up for actually making me enjoy those overused pedestrian topnotes.
03rd November, 2015

Add your review of Prada Amber pour Homme

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme products online

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Prada Amber pour Homme

Member images of Prada Amber pour Homme

There are no member images of Prada Amber pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?