Prada Amber pour Homme (2006)
by Prada

Prada Amber pour Homme information

Year of Launch2006

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada Amber pour Homme

Prada Amber pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Prada Amber pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada Amber pour Homme

So unique. Unbelievable fragrance. My go-to suit and tie work scent. I suppose it smells like soap, but not your typical bar soap like Prada's Infusion D'homme. This is so smooth and rich, with a deep floral and hint of spice, and lasts the entire day. 8-plus hours easy, every time. Absolute classic.
14th May, 2015
Salutation.

Great professional scent.this is one of the best in my collection.it is very nice,sweet.clean and unique freagrance!

I've wear it in the summer and in the winter.is really seductive and hot.It's longevity is amazing on my skin.

On my opinion it is at the same time modern and suitable for romantic momenets and then office use!
Prada is in High Quality for collecsion.

Thank you PRADA.

8.5/10
11th May, 2015
Love this stuff! Makes me feel so confident. What I love about Prada scents is they do not give me a headache. I am making this my signature scent. Works great with my body chemistry. My wife really like the way it smells on me as well. I tend to get more smiles from the opposite sex when I wear this scent. Maybe because I feel so confident. This stuff smells like success. I have an hour drive to work and it is a pleasure to smell the dry down. So complex... Most complex scent I own. Wear this with dressy clothes and feel like a million bucks!
13th February, 2015
All I get is a bubble bath scent :/

I can't figure this one out.
09th October, 2014
Maybe for men but definetly unisex. I can see why some think this is femme because it has this...powdery and perfumy smell/vibe. Quality florals and very soapy, Prada does soapy cleans scents like no other. I can see a man who wears this dressed up/suit and it smells very professional and clean smelling. However, this is definetly signature scent worthy for any time of the year for a man and woman.
27th June, 2014
No idea why people are mentioning reformulation... I got a bottle not even a year ago and it's great.

Some say this smells feminine.... I guess.... if you think the smell of bath soap is feminine, then maybe. I don't smell anything feminine or decidedly masculine, just smells soapy fresh, much like gendarme, another one of my favorites. agreeing with a previous review, it works well as a soapy clean scent as well as a work of olfactory art. zen like in it's simplicity, but by no means bad. a modern masterpiece that in my opinion will be considered an all time classic for eternity.
16th May, 2014

Add your review of Prada Amber pour Homme

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme products online

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Prada Amber pour Homme

Member images of Prada Amber pour Homme

There are no member images of Prada Amber pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?