Prada Amber pour Homme (2006)
by Prada

Prada Amber pour Homme information

Year of Launch2006

HousePrada
PerfumerDaniela Andrier
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Prada Amber pour Homme

Prada Amber pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Prada. The scent was launched in 2006 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniela Andrier

Prada Amber pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Prada Amber pour Homme

Ugh, this WAS on my wish list. A friend gave me a 10ml atomizer of it to sample. Extremely synthetic throughout, and smells like a urinal cake when first sprayed. Floral yet very medicinal like. Harsh. Eventually dries down into this floral/citrusy mess on me, with no real direction. I think the patchouli has no business in there, to my nose this is what really kills it. I've given it all day wear 3-4 days in a few weeks time and just can't stand it.
01st January, 2016
High quality scent. It smells like an expensive soap. Not a clubbing scent, perfect for work or school.

15th December, 2015
This smells like a bathroom to me.

I see neither creativity nor uniqueness in this fragrance.

Projection: 7/10
Longevity: 6/10
11th November, 2015
That mix of grape drink and Windex that's in everything - usually I hate scents that use those, but Prada Amber pretties them up with a lot of upfront white flowers, sparkling soapy ginger, and a subtly peachy old fashioned butterscotchy amber. There was a 99% chance this would turn out terrible, but somehow they got the mix just right and it's actually quite beautiful, clean and bright but also rich and complex. The creamy cinnamon tobacco basenotes are fantastic as well, though I wish they were more concentrated. A surprise thumbs up for actually making me enjoy those overused pedestrian topnotes.
03rd November, 2015
From a sample... Very modern, unconventional fragrance from Prada that is subtle, yet a bit daring in it's own right. PApH is a soft citrus-floral fragrance that wouldn't be out of place on a woman's dresser, laundry room or shower soap dish. The fragrance is promoted as a masculine scent, but could easily be unisex or even feminine without striking forward in any definitive direction.

From the opening you get a soft citrus-floral that quickly combines with a patchouli-tonka bean middle, giving the fragrance a decidedly clean and fresh feeling. The laundry and hand soap analogy is fair, but not entirely accurate IMO. There's a faint hint a soft leather in the background and perhaps a spice, but the scent dries close to it's opening through out.

I really like it, although it may be a challenge for those who want to project masculinity. It has a certain class of refinement to it, and it's definitely unique, at least to me. I'm not sure I would wear it very often, because it seems better suited to formal dress than my profession requires. However, I give it a Thumbs Up none the less, but would encourage a trial before purchasing.
25th August, 2015
So unique. Unbelievable fragrance. My go-to suit and tie work scent. I suppose it smells like soap, but not your typical bar soap like Prada's Infusion D'homme. This is so smooth and rich, with a deep floral and hint of spice, and lasts the entire day. 8-plus hours easy, every time. Absolute classic.
14th May, 2015

Add your review of Prada Amber pour Homme

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme products online

Shop for Prada Amber pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Prada Amber pour Homme

Member images of Prada Amber pour Homme

There are no member images of Prada Amber pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?