Green Tea (1996)

• Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Reviews of Green Tea

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

stefafra's avatar
    stefafra

Green tea wit rose, sillage being more rose than green tea, in fresh way.
    Opens like a light earl Gray tea, with a touch of bergamot, then tea, then rose...
    I've been using it for years, and it was one of the few "love at first smell" perfumes I even tried.
    Yes it is simple, may be, but it does not give you nasty surprises at the end of the day, I hate the "perfume department" smell that a lot of other fragrance develope after a few hours of wear and this does not do it.

I was a bit puzzled about the "unisex" description, as to me it smells quite feminine, but my boyfriend basically finished up the bottle of body lotion I had with the same fragrance, as he liked it so much, although he says he would not wear the perfume himself as perfume...

06 November, 2013

Darvant's avatar
    Darvant

A clean parfumed water projecting a rosey smell of green tea, aromatic herbs and chamomile under my nose. Dreamy, dry and relaxing. End of the tale.

06 December, 2011

atrac's avatar
    atrac

An absolutely splendid Tea fragrance. It is indeed unisex and I'm quite comfortable wearing it (I feared it would be too feminine).

If you want a fantastic Tea scent that lasts a long time and projects well, this is the one to get. It can be found for around $20US (or less) and is truly a fantastic bargain, as it smells like it would cost 3x as much.

05 December, 2008

DebraJean's avatar
    DebraJean

It's light roses & green tea. It's nice & easy. Gets a little dirty at the end. Very good first bottle for someone who has never smelled perfume before & wants to start slow. It's not interesting in any way but I honistly like it, & so does my roomate. Though boring I give a thumbs up because it's simple & sweet.

13 October, 2008

jw1rn1's avatar
    jw1rn1

This is one of the best scents I have ever worn. It is crisp and clean. I also have an emotional attchment as it was the last thing my father bought me before he suddenly passes away.

13 August, 2005