Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge (2002)
by Jacomo

Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge information

Year of Launch2002

HouseJacomo
Parent CompanySarbec

About Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge

Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge is a masculine fragrance by Jacomo. The scent was launched in 2002

Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge fragrance notes

Reviews of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge

A very decent version of LeMale with above average performance. I’d put this above Cuba Gold and its just slightly different with the rhubarb.
25th December, 2017 (last edited: 26th December, 2017)
Really nice scent in its own way, yet I too get the "Le Male" impression from it in a strong way. A very nice, long-lasting take on that family of fragrances: Minty, vanilla, shimmering quality that definitely is not cloying to me. I do find a more "edible" quality to JdJR, whether it's the caramel or the praline basenotes. If you like Le Male and Cuba Gold, this one will be right up your alley, and maybe more.
30th November, 2016
numcks Show all reviews
This has been described as similar to Le Male (not a fan) and as a sweet gourmand, so I expected to not care much for it. Surprise! This is very well done, and while it does have sweet, caramelic/vanilla/tonka notes, also includes a spicy, minty, patchouli, incense, woody counterbalance that makes the confectionery notes smell deep and burnt/smoky. Certainly one of the better of this genre.
24th August, 2015
A very good copy of JPG Le Male, Cuba...Little bit more flowery but less sweet, good long lasting and cheaper
04th March, 2014
Toned down Le Male

I agree with those who say this is a toned-down, smoother replica of Le Male. Not so in-your-face in the top, but dries down to something very similar. I would challenge anyone to tell the difference without having them side-by-side. I think the quality here is higher than the similar but even less expensive Cuba Gold.

Pros: Bang for the Buck
Cons: None"

26th October, 2013
deserves a standing ovation based on value alone! I purchased blind for just over $20 for the 3.3. During my first full wearing I was getting flashbacks of numerous other fragrances, including Rochas Man, Xeryus Rouge, Le Male, and Lapidus Pour Lui. Not bad company to say the least. It has its own charm and character but contains a Le Male backbone, with gourmand elements like Rochas and a light Red-Berry fruity note reminiscent of Xeryus Rouge. It evolves from a sharp opening to a very nice drydown. This stuff could easily sell for $60-$80 for the large size and I wouldn't complain.
13th May, 2013

Add your review of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge

Shop for Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge

There are no member images of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge yet. Why not be the first?