Cefiro (2001)

• Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Cefiro Fragrance Notes

Cefiro information

Cefiro is a light, zesty, citrus blend for both women and men.

Reviews of Cefiro

Showing 1 to 6 of 22 reviews.

mlsweeney's avatar
    mlsweeney

I really enjoy this citrus scent. I wouldn't say it's very unique but it is exactly what I look for when I want a summer fragrance. Unfortunately, olfactory fatigue kicks in fairly early for me (2.5-3 hours) but the longevity and projection is still there. It's definitely more feminine in the opening but it works very well with my skin compared to most of my fragrances.

9.1/10

14 November, 2012

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

This is a straightforward scent, with a lemon-mandarin opening that later on is complimented by neroli and bergamot. The neroli predominates in the middle phase and gives it a more herbal character. Towards the end a fresh tea note combined with white musk appears, which is very pleasant basenote. Overall more substantive with a more mutidimensional development than many other citrus fragrances. This is a light and fresh scent in the British Cologne tradition, but in spite of poor sillage and limited projection I am getting over two hours out of this, which on me is very good for a citrus-based fragrance.

02 August, 2012

LieslM's avatar
    LieslM

This is a very pleasant light fragrance--like an eau de cologne. I'm a woman, and I like this very much in hot humid summer weather (like we have in Washington DC). It has little staying power, but I don't really expect that. Absolutely fabulous to spritz on after a shower.

I feel a bit odd at giving this a positive review, given that the majority of people on the site dislike it ... but I do like it. It smells very nice on me, it's a perfect summer fragrance for me, and Luca Turin calls it 'strikingly fresh and pleasant' in his A-Z guide, so I feel I'm in good company in liking it.

10th June, 2012

Redbeard's avatar
    Redbeard

One of the few Florises (Flores?) that I've seen in person in a store, and I'm realizing now how different it is from how I remembered it (i.e. different from their #127). It starts as an airy, light floral, initially a bit more on the feminine side of unisex...reminds me of the women's version of Clinique Happy, which I used to like on the lady in the next office at work. A bit of mint appears to "soapen" it up a bit, and bring it back toward masculine territory, sort of a la Himalaya. At this point, encountering it with no prior knowledge, I would be hard to convince that I should even consider it. As I wait for the mid notes to change to the base notes, it looks like I'm going to be disappointed because instead of changing, they mostly just vanish. Only the vaguest trace of expensive soap smell remains, and I'm not sure that it's not just wishful thinking. And (just what I needed) there's a tiny bit of licorice left at the end to piss me off. This is what I remember the old slimy Dove soap smelling like from years ago, and it's not a pleasant memory.

15 December, 2011

alfarom's avatar
    alfarom

NO! A clean floral/woody/citrus that continuely winks at the Eau De Cologne. Sits somewhere between a nice shower gel and a classic masculine in the syle of Eau Sauvage. Go for the original.

24 September, 2011

bonzo's avatar
    bonzo
    Germany Germany

clean,proper,citrus,feminine.already the package is feminine!
    this is a boring, very linear and simple fragrance.
    The suspense, the complexity,the recognition value etc. are missing-the opening is the drydown- a quite crisp,fresh lemon start and thatīs it- it stays that way all the time.Another huge disappointment!A fragrance on an unbelievable low level!Donīt waste your money!

02 September, 2011