Vicolo Fiori (1996)

Vicolo Fiori is a feminine perfume by Etro. The scent was launched in 1996

Vicolo Fiori fragrance notes

Reviews of Vicolo Fiori

Yaaawwn

Well, not much to say about this, it's floral, it's fruity, it even has some "beach" feeling, but the game is too short and boring...how can they just think that someone would pay that price for this kind of fragrance! Boring all the way.

Pros: nice fruity-floral
Cons: just nice, typical Etro musky-granny drydown

18th June, 2013
Top notes: Tangerine, Bellflower, Lily of Water
Middle notes: Lotus, Jasmine, Cyclamen, Fruity Notes
Base note: Ylang, Musks, Wood, Amber

I just donít know how to wrap my mind around this floral fragrance. Itís traditionally structured and intentionally old fashioned, yet itís modernly synthetic: It is a bit surreal and a bit Victorian flower shop. Within the core of its abundant floral structure there is a captivating elemental floral uniqueness that is almost out of place: I believe it is the lotus that takes center stage in this accord, and I find its use enjoyable. The first two pyramid levels last a couple of hours before the fragrance turns to its musky, ambry dry down Ė which is so very traditional. Itís a pretty fragrance Ė not beautiful Ė itís a bit gaudy, and more than a bit synthetic. It holds my interest with this note or that... but it just feels so interiorly conflicted that I feel rather sorry for it, like for a friend who is obviously going through a period of confusion. Itís either a work of art that I am not understanding or else itís Ö well, Iíll just say itís a pleasant fragrance.
23rd August, 2008
Very different...for my nose I perceive a green, lemony rose. It also smells wet. Strangely, it took a few wearings for me to decide that I like it...but it's just not a frag for me.
11th July, 2008
maxtoo Show all reviews
This is an extremely pleasant and relaxing floral fragrance without any screechy overtones so many
floral blends have. I wear this quite happily during the day. I don't quite understand quite how it
is perceived as girly a scent. It doesn' t smell exclusively girly on me (or to me) anymore than Habit Rouge , Hammam Bouquet, or Rose d'Homme do--All of which are much stronger, deeper florals.
I already have the small bottle- I'm going to get the largest one when this runs out( which will be soon)!
15th May, 2008
JDBIII Show all reviews
I have never worn VdF, but I have given it to two women who wear it for me, and it is so charming. It doesn't really break any new ground, but it is balanced and nice. I don't get a synthetic feel, however, it is cooler than most florals I have sniffed and a bit linear. It is classy but simple.
11th October, 2007
An intriguing "wet" floral that would be charming for a young woman. Yet on my skin Etro once again strikes out with an ominous synthetic note that prevented me from truly enjoying it.
15th January, 2006

Add your review of Vicolo Fiori

Shop for Vicolo Fiori products online

Shop for Vicolo Fiori at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Vicolo Fiori

Member images of Vicolo Fiori

There are no member images of Vicolo Fiori yet. Why not be the first?