Benetroessere Resort (2001)

Average Rating: 3

Based on 20 ratings

Benetroessere Resort Fragrance Notes

Benetroessere Resort information

Benetroessere Resort is a unisex fragrance by Etro. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Benetroessere Resort

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

rinosaur's avatar

After the opening, this reminds me alot of Chanel Allure Homme Sport. Its a very sporty fragrance that has a heavy (but not piercing) citrus opening, then it goes to a floral, similar to Platinum Egoiste. It doesn't smell synthetic at all to me, a somewhat classic style fragrance. Beautiful, but having Platinum Egoiste already, I don't feel a need for a very similar masculine floral anymore. I find on the web that this is marketed as a woman's perfume, I find that rediculous. This isn't very expensive either: a 150ml goes for around 40 online, even less for testers.

26 July, 2009

I agree. Etroís Resort is a fruity floral that is quite masculine: It eventually eases up on the florals; it is quite light in presentation; and itís not very sweet. This is one scent that you shouldnít judge by the first half hour. Itís rather dull when itís first applied Ė smells like an Avon aftershave I had years ago Ė and it stays generic for a while. Then it morphs into a very enjoyable and masculine wood and musk scent with lime and floral highlights. Very nice, that. Resort turns out to be a decent fragrance after all, but itís not especially original, nor is it, I think, worth the niche price.

22 November, 2008

CoL's avatar

Wonderful "plump" fruity floral scent. More fruity than floral to my nose. Suprisingly masculine too! A big thumbs up here!

Notes are :-