Bogart pour Homme (2004)

HouseJacques Bogart
PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About Bogart pour Homme

Bogart pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Bogart pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bogart pour Homme

Bogart pour Homme.

Another of the truly great values from this House and another gem from Maurice Roucel (Musc Ravaguer, etc.).

A tonka overload for sure but along with the other pyramid notes it all comes out to a fruity cherry pipe tobacco blend. Why overthink it, I say.

Bogart does not make weak fragrances and this one is no different. Watch the sprays.

I would not wear it in a serious business environment. Good for evenings, the weekend, and informal settings, especially in Autumn.

I'm a 50+ average Joe living in midwest U.S. - for reference. Fin 10/14/15
14th October, 2015
incedal Show all reviews

My Initial thoughts on this fragrance were a bit wrong, this is rather a powerful fragrance with high silage and great longevity.

What I smell mostly is loads of Tonka Bean and Tobacco with a rose note in the background.

The only thing I don't like about this fragrance is the Rose note, I find it makes it cloying and nauseating at times.

A nice fragrance that reminds me of "The Dreamer" minus the iris note.

What I mostly pickup from the silage of this is Vanilla and Tobacco with a little floral at the background.

I found that the longevity and silage of this to the overhyped by others, this is no where near in the same power class as Le Male,Amen,Antaeus...ect. On me skin it lasted 6 hours with average silage.
11th October, 2015 (last edited: 23rd October, 2015)
A masculine woody tobacco scent with an evocatively warm presence.

The beginning is a pretty sharp bergamot rush that fades behind a warm curtain of tonka and lavender and a dash of florals humming in the background. The first hour of the drydown is to die for as the aroma fades into a bitter and fresh tobacco accord that plays around with the fading middle notes.

The only letdown for me is the stage before fading (6 hours in) that is kind of a generic vanilla/tonka bean skin scent. But the ride getting there is great. Currently my cold weather signature scent.

This kinda reminds me of Rochas Man but without the sweetness. If Rochas Man is about finding romance in naivety, Bogart pour homme is about finding the naivety in romance. (Lol) The final stage drydowns on both are kind of similar to my nose.

Sillage: high
Longevity: 5-8 hours on my skin
23rd August, 2015 (last edited: 03rd September, 2015)
ad_scott Show all reviews
Bogart pour Homme is an interesting fragrance. Upon deployment I get fresh cherry pipe tobacco in a leather pouch balanced with a medicinal note akin to surgical spirit. Root beer in the background with an artificial trace similar to fresh plasticine. I like it alot! Pricewise very good indeed, robust in longevity, projection and sillage, nice bottle design, reliable sprayer, a bold opening that calms to a prodigious drydown. I believe this Jacques Bogart product is one of the best value for money fragrances I've ever encountered.
18th June, 2015

A charismatic scent with a touch of vanity for the mature man that enjoys luxury.a fragrance of intense has a great balance of warm spice and wood this price,it is so tempting Sweet, Woody,Versatile,Masculine,Charming and Elegant.

The first note is a rush of freshness from bergamot, shifting up a gear with dashes of Lavender and rose.The sumptuous warmth of sheer toonka bean and skin musk blended with blonde woods exudes to evoke the ardent vitality of a brave Perfume that brims with absolute masculinity.

Sillage?Very Good.

Longevity?+8 hours on my skin.

09th June, 2015 (last edited: 28th July, 2015)
For the price point, you really can't go wrong.

Everything which has been mentioned here before I get. Cherry, Tobacco, but also a mild marzipan and something faintly medicinal or herbal in there too.

It is VERY powerful, two sprays are certainly enough (maybe even just one to the top of the chest).

It projects like a beast and the sillage IS neuclear as people have commented.

Great fragrance though, a very worthy addition, just go easy on the application.
25th November, 2014

Add your review of Bogart pour Homme

Shop for Bogart pour Homme products online

Shop for Bogart pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bogart pour Homme

Member images of Bogart pour Homme

There are no member images of Bogart pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?