Bogart pour Homme (2004)

PerfumerMaurice Roucel
PackagingJacques Konckier
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About Bogart pour Homme

Bogart pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Jacques Konckier

Bogart pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bogart pour Homme

A blind buy for me, so lucky I like this so much. I definitely get cherry pipe tobacco fragrance notes even though this is not listed in the fragrance notes above.

Of all the Bogart fragrances this is clearly the most suited to Winter scent, and for the adventurous this is actually suited as well to blending with other Bogart fragrances such as OMS Gold, Ruby or Arabian Nights.

I note there is a good sample size of 60 plus reviews here with an 80% approval rating so this seems well liked.

Enjoy !
07th January, 2017
The notes listed at the header are flat out unexplainable to me.

Yes indeed, this is a big snort of "imitation cherry" pipe tobacco right from a moist fresh pouch (unburned). I'd say better, in terms of quality, than that. Its very powerful in potency, longevity and projection. It's inexpensive too. Lots of high marks here, but; I don't care to smell like that, so I went neutral.

If you favor that novelty scent, its dead on, I'd say go for this. You should not be disappointed.
18th December, 2016
Bogart Pour Homme smells great. It smells of sweet cherry tobacco. Very pleasant. A great blind buy for me.

I can't comment on whether it smells like Pure Havane, Pure Malt. I just don't know those fragrances well enough. I just know that Bogart Pour Homme smells good to me and wears very well for Fall or Winter.

At less than $16 for a 100ml bottle, you just cannot go wrong.

Smell 9/10
Projection 10/10
Longevity 10/10

08th December, 2016
This is one of the scents that got me into this hobby. Let me get this straight...smells great, lasts forever, projects like crazy and is super cheap?? The forums and Youtube reviews lead me to this one, so I tried it and they were right! So now I keep coming back, looking for more hidden treasures like this one. Cherry-pipe tobacco with some synthetic freshness. This one gets noticed and is pleasant, so it's compliment-bait.
15th August, 2016
Bogart pour Homme.

Another of the truly great values from this House and another gem from Maurice Roucel (Musc Ravaguer, etc.).

A tonka overload for sure but along with the other pyramid notes it all comes out to a fruity cherry pipe tobacco blend. Why overthink it, I say.

Bogart does not make weak fragrances and this one is no different. Watch the sprays.

I would not wear it in a serious business environment. Good for evenings, the weekend, and informal settings, especially in Autumn.

I'm a 50+ average Joe living in midwest U.S. - for reference. Fin 10/14/15
14th October, 2015
incedal Show all reviews
*Update*

My Initial thoughts on this fragrance were a bit wrong, this is rather a powerful fragrance with high silage and great longevity.

What I smell mostly is loads of Tonka Bean and Tobacco with a rose note in the background.

The only thing I don't like about this fragrance is the Rose note, I find it makes it cloying and nauseating at times.
----------------------------------------

A nice fragrance that reminds me of "The Dreamer" minus the iris note.

What I mostly pickup from the silage of this is Vanilla and Tobacco with a little floral at the background.

I found that the longevity and silage of this to the overhyped by others, this is no where near in the same power class as Le Male,Amen,Antaeus...ect. On me skin it lasted 6 hours with average silage.
11th October, 2015 (last edited: 23rd October, 2015)

Add your review of Bogart pour Homme

Shop for Bogart pour Homme products online

Shop for Bogart pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bogart pour Homme

Member images of Bogart pour Homme

There are no member images of Bogart pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?