Bogart pour Homme (2004)

PerfumerMaurice Roucel
PackagingJacques Konckier
Parent CompanyBogart Group

About Bogart pour Homme

Bogart pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Jacques Bogart. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel. The bottle was designed by Jacques Konckier

Bogart pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Bogart pour Homme

This was the first fragrance I bought, thinking "those designer prices surely can't be justified", and believing the multiple good internet reviews of Jacques Bogart. My mistake (aka learning experience), and in any case not expensive. I don't like it at all: "cheap biscuity drydown", as another reviewer said. But also I've learned that I simply don't like sweet vanilla/tonka drydowns in this type of fragrance. So perhaps there are other Bogarts that I'd like. And perhaps you'd like this one, what do I know?
27th June, 2019
What a synthetic blast-it smells completely artificial to me. Like what some sort of mechanical race would consider a blend of lavender, bergamot and flavored tobacco. It's a powdery, dry tobacco. Undertones of vanilla come through as well as it begins to dry down. The initial spray was so artificial it actually churned my stomach.

Others have mentioned the longevity, but to me it was altogether average-I got 4 hours which, really, was 2 more hours than I wanted it on my skin. Projection is also average-the comments about it being a huge projection cologne don't hold true on my skin.

It's very, very cheap-both in cost and in my opinion, quality. Nothing gained and nothing lost by the purchase. Very linear, straightforward. I would have given it a neutral review, but it's so synthetic I have a hard time processing it. It nauseates me after a period of time. Pass.

24th February, 2019 (last edited: 03rd March, 2019)
This basically smells like Cherry Coke (the soft drink) to my nose, but the actual notes are predominantly tonka beans and lavender apparently. The scent is wonderful. And this is a BEAST, projecting heavily and lasting over 12 hours on my skin. And all for less than $20. It smells sophisticated and is a night-out or winter fragrance in my opinion, and leans masculine. I can't believe how much of a beast this is in terms of performance at such an inexpensive price and being an eau de toilette rather than an eau de parfum. I overlooked this in the past; it has gotten me curious about other Bogart fragrances now.

19th June, 2018
I blind bought it based on some YouTube reviews. I hate it!
It's a synthetic cherry bomb. It's very linear and one dimensional - cherry is all I can smell.

I found it quite nauseating and I'm surprised so many people like it.
15th February, 2018
A lavender/vanilla bomb that lasts all day, and i mean all day.

i usually wear this when i know im going to be sweating a lot while working, stays on you forever!

Also can't beat that price!
20th November, 2017
Oviatt Show all reviews
This scent is one of the best values going…. Provided you like the way it smells. Bogart Pour Homme is a bargain, powerhouse scent from the well-respected yet in many ways under-appreciated house of Jacques Bogart. The sillage of this scent is amazing and as for its lasting power, well, try to get rid of it and you’ll see. This has a sweet, floral opening with lots of lavender but with a very prominent lily note. The opening reminds me strongly of a household cleaning product called Fabuloso, which claims to have a “Fresca Lavanda” smell, although it is unlike any lavender I have smelled. I detected this “Fabuloso” note in Dior’s Sauvage which really annoyed me, as I do not want to go around smelling like a mop left in the cleaning cupboard. I do not mind it so much in Bogart Pour Homme—it just smells like you are in a freshly cleaned villa in Spain, which is never a bad thing. From there a strong cherry tobacco note comes into play, sweetened by the tonka and vanilla of the base notes. All in all, a comforting—albeit very sweet—scent for fall and winter. I have worn it a few times and was trying to figure out if I liked it when my wife very pointedly asked me what perfume I was wearing. Not aftershave, not cologne but perfume. I told her all about it and she made a face and shrugged, as if to say “fine, it you WANT to smell like that….” Throwing it back at her, I have offered her my bottle and we’ll see how she gets on with it.
11th October, 2017

Add your review of Bogart pour Homme

Shop for Bogart pour Homme products online

Shop for Bogart pour Homme at online perfumeries

JACQUES BOGART POUR HOMME EAU DE TOILETTE FOR MEN WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING 100 ML

End Date: Wednesday Feb-19-2020 4:08:16 PST

Bogart 3.3 oz Edt Spray For Men New In Box By Jacques Bogart

End Date: Friday Feb-21-2020 14:24:26 PST
Buy It Now for only: $32.45
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Jacques Bogart 516031 Bogart Pour Homme After Shave Balm 3.4 oz.

End Date: Friday Feb-21-2020 14:44:53 PST

Jacques Bogart Pour Homme Body Spray - For Men (150 ml) free ship

End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 2:53:57 PST
Buy It Now for only: $30.01
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

JACQUES BOGART POUR HOMME DEODORANT BODY SPRAY FOR MEN WITH FREE SHIPPING 200 ML

End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 9:39:04 PST

Bogart Pour Homme by Jacques Bogart for Men - 3.33 oz EDT Spray

End Date: Tuesday Feb-25-2020 6:38:35 PST
Buy It Now for only: $18.24
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Bogart Pour Homme by Jacques Bogart 3.4 oz/100 ml EDT Spray for Men - New in Box

$29.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Feb-25-2020 12:39:21 PST
Buy It Now for only: $49.99
Buy It Now | Bid now | Add to watch list

Jacques Bogart M-T-1468 Bogart Pour Homme 3.33 oz EDT Spray (Tester) Men

End Date: Wednesday Feb-26-2020 3:26:53 PST
Buy It Now for only: $22.28

Member images of Bogart pour Homme

There are no member images of Bogart pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?