English Leather Spiced
    by Dana (orig. by Mem Company)

Average Rating:

English Leather Spiced information

English Leather Spiced is a men's fragrance by Dana.

Reviews of English Leather Spiced

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Francois Blais's avatar

I love this one!
    To me it smells like a mix of English Leather and Old Spice, but it's better than the sum of these parts!

21st March, 2015

vipersinthefield's avatar

If I had to guide Spiced by English Leather to someone I would veer it towards a fan of Jade East.A little bit of leather in the opening but it becomes very subtle maybe tied with a little musk.And there is that little bit of floral spice like you'd come across in Jade East.As another reviewer mentioned there is a baby powder familiarity that is the dominant note but it's backed with something a little muscular.It's an okay cologne from the MEM days.I never called it English Leather Spiced because you expect it's name to be a more dimensional yet still as strong English Leather scent.Some spice yes but an oriental fashioned scent.

06th February, 2015 (Last Edited: 16th February, 2015)

HighDesertCo's avatar

Here it goes...........my first review.
    I had to try it, it was cheap and I thought it could turn out to be a diamond in the rough.

Moondeva's review also had a little to do with me trying it out.

I purchased two plastic sample bottles, one containing E.L. Spiced, the other E.L. Wind Drift. They may have been discontinued but I still see these little plastic bottles for sale at various websites.

Wind Drift, to me, is a diamond in the rough. I think this guy in his mid 40's at a local watering hole wears this, he plays in a jazz band and the cologne stands apart from all the others on younger guys.

Spiced..........well, it was a let down for me.

I thought Spiced meant various exotic scents that would interact and also come and go as the time passed and keep you guessing.

I've read people use the word linear to describe I guess a fragrance that really goes nowhere and does not change.

Bingo! That is E.L. Spiced, from the very beginning to the end it smelled more like J&J Baby Powder, not much spicyness there.

Some folks love thata Baby Powder smell, I might try it again, but I can also live w/o it.

16th March, 2010

moondeva's avatar

Oh my! Oh my! I find this delicious and surprisingly rich and long-lasting - especially for cologne. A little goes a long way. The sillage is gorgeous without overpowering. If a man wore this...well I'm not sure I could be held responsible for my actions...but I think the man in question wouldn't be complaining! ;) Luckily for the unsuspecting male population I totally love the way it smells on me even more. I am an unashamed glutton for leather and spice and this rich, leathery spice is heavenly. Again maybe I should blame the cold weather. Amazing alone, I believe this is quite similar to and would be amazing layered with Fendi Theorema, Diesel Zero Plus Masculine, and TBS Woody Sandalwood. I also think it would be pretty amazing layered with YSL Nu / M7 and Donna Karan Black Cashmere. This is a definite winner.

18th January, 2006

• Time Left: 6 days
    English Leather Spiced by Dana Cologne 1 oz Unboxed
    • Time Left: 12 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    ENGLISH LEATHER SPICED by Dana COLOGNE 1 OZ (UNBOXED)
    • Time Left: 14 days
    English Leather Spiced 182762 Cologne 1 Oz Men
    • Time Left: 26 days
    ENGLISH LEATHER SPICED by Dana MEN'S COLOGNE 1 OZ
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 5 days

Member images of English Leather Spiced

There are no member images of English Leather Spiced yet. Why not be the first?