Fierce for Men (2002)

HouseAbercrombie & Fitch
PerfumerChristophe Laudamiel
PerfumerBruno Jovanovic

About Fierce for Men

Fierce for Men is a masculine fragrance by Abercrombie & Fitch. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Bruno Jovanovic and Christophe Laudamiel

Fierce for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Fierce for Men

I think it's OK. Every teenager smells like this but it's not offensive in small doses.
18th September, 2015
Definitely a great scent if you're a teenager, but once you reach a certain age you SHOULD really not wear it... I've bumped into a lot of men in their late 40s who wear this... This is really not for you, I believe the age limit for this is under 22. I have gotten plenty of compliments when wearing this even though it reminds me a lot to "Legend" by Mont Blanc.
19th June, 2014
This is very spicy and fresh! Its a very masculine scent that will easily draw people in, it may be overly used but its used a lot for a reason...this smells very sexy! A man of confident's, a man that knows you only live once, a man that is..Fierce!!!
08th February, 2014 (last edited: 19th February, 2014)
If there is one word to define this scent is "Puerile": It makes me to think of self-centered, immature, childish individuals that are too rich to care with a hollow mind bent in satisfying their own urges without respect for society's rules.
Probably this is due to the image of A&F catering for the rich, immature youth and nothing to do with the perfume itself which actually is pleasant and very masculine.
It would not suit me, an old fart, but I can see why is so popular.
Another thing I dislike about this perfume, and has nothing to do with the scent proper, is its bottle, it is disgusting.
In summary, all the negative that I find on this perfume has nothing to do with the actual scent, therefore I can not rate it with a thumbs down, so it gets a neutral from me.
19th January, 2014
It opens with a synthetic citrus and then gets woodier and muskier in the basenotes.

It smells like a cheap drug store fragrance that would appeal to teenagers. Longevity and projection though are good but I'm not impressed by the cheap smell.
07th December, 2013
A wonderful scent for beefcake's everywhere.

And children.

It's a great smell, that immediately associates with a negative stigma of fraternities and high schoolers. I wouldn't use this anytime soon, but it is a good scent.
02nd November, 2013

Add your review of Fierce for Men

Shop for Fierce for Men products online

Shop for Fierce for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fierce for Men

Member images of Fierce for Men

There are no member images of Fierce for Men yet. Why not be the first?