Spirit of Victor
    by Victor

Average Rating:

Spirit of Victor information

Spirit of Victor is a men's fragrance by Victor.

Reviews of Spirit of Victor

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

MisterK's avatar

Its ok... nothing to wow anyone over. One of those fresh-out-of-the-shower type scents. I think I would describe it as a marine-floral if I had to properly categorize it. I think there is lavender in there, but it doesn't predominate like it would in say, Lanvin L'Homme. That's a nice touch... sometimes I think the lavender in scents can be a bit too cloying.
    Its kind of like Tommy T - though I think Tommy T is a little bit better. I seem to remember that Zirh smelled similar to this scent as well, though Zirh didn't last as long. You can't go wrong wearing it but I don't think anyone on these boards would buy it at full price (whatever that would be). I think I got it at TJ Maxx for $7 or something like that for 2 oz, so if you see it and you get it at that price, your wallet won't be hurting.
    Duration is decent though; on me it is lasting well into the afternoon from a spray in the morning. The bottle is also designed well, with a rubber/metal cap. Too bad the label on the bottle is coming off.

25 May, 2004