Spirit of Victor
    by Victor

Average Rating:

Spirit of Victor information

Spirit of Victor is a men's fragrance by Victor.

Reviews of Spirit of Victor

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

MisterK's avatar

Its ok... nothing to wow anyone over. One of those fresh-out-of-the-shower type scents. I think I would describe it as a marine-floral if I had to properly categorize it. I think there is lavender in there, but it doesn't predominate like it would in say, Lanvin L'Homme. That's a nice touch... sometimes I think the lavender in scents can be a bit too cloying.
    Its kind of like Tommy T - though I think Tommy T is a little bit better. I seem to remember that Zirh smelled similar to this scent as well, though Zirh didn't last as long. You can't go wrong wearing it but I don't think anyone on these boards would buy it at full price (whatever that would be). I think I got it at TJ Maxx for $7 or something like that for 2 oz, so if you see it and you get it at that price, your wallet won't be hurting.
    Duration is decent though; on me it is lasting well into the afternoon from a spray in the morning. The bottle is also designed well, with a rubber/metal cap. Too bad the label on the bottle is coming off.

25th May, 2004

Add your review of Spirit of Victor

Member images of Spirit of Victor

There are no member images of Spirit of Victor yet. Why not be the first?