Hugh Parsons (Yellow) (2002)
by Hugh Parsons

Hugh Parsons (Yellow) information

Year of Launch2002

HouseHugh Parsons

About Hugh Parsons (Yellow)

Hugh Parsons (Yellow) is a masculine fragrance by Hugh Parsons. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Hugh Parsons (Yellow)

A pleasant lemon fragrance in the same vein as Dior's Eau Sauvage and Eau De Rochas. Great for warmer weather and can be worn for almost any occasion. Has a bit of a gentlemanly aspect to it but not too stuffy. Nothing groundbreaking, but can be a workhorse for work or play.
16th August, 2012
Spicy, herbal lemon. The citrus goes throughout the drydown and fades into the base which is woods and vetiver, but a citrus/tobacco vetiver like Guerlain's. Though it doesn't really smell like vetiver.
13th November, 2008
I will remain neutral on this one. I smelled the heaviest Lemon scent I've ever smelled before, like Pledge!

I could not even let it go to drydown, the lemon was TOO overpowering. Perhaps I can get my hands on a smaple and try it to see the drydown but it seems to Lemony Pledge for my tastes.
10th April, 2007
Well, I don't think this is similar to GIT at all. This reminds me of Acqua di Parma - Colonia so much I can't tell the difference.
09th December, 2006
This one can be effortlessly compared to the most subtle and inoffensive citrus fragrances around. A solid, unduobtable sensation of conservative class, refined chypre and herbal notes, but, quite similar to Acqua di Parma and Eau Sauvage, the omnipresent high-end citrus note. The bottle is also classicaly elegant being perfectly matched with the sophisticated and costly ( tough less costly if compared to its lasting power) content. A worthy, but less known example of high-end classic style.
03rd December, 2006
Similar to the Creed GIT, but not as heavy or complex. Sharp, sophisticated and long-lasting. Evokes positive comments from my wife.
14th January, 2006

Add your review of Hugh Parsons (Yellow)

Shop for Hugh Parsons (Yellow) products online

Search Amazon for Hugh Parsons (Yellow)

Member images of Hugh Parsons (Yellow)

There are no member images of Hugh Parsons (Yellow) yet. Why not be the first?