Mūre et Musc (1978)

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
PackagingJean Laporte
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Mūre et Musc

Mūre et Musc is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 1978 and the bottle was designed by Jean Laporte

Mūre et Musc fragrance notes

Reviews of Mūre et Musc

This is not a bit fruity on me. I get a somewhat soapy musk and and a hint of basil and hay. At first, I wasn't sure I liked this, but have been wearing it for a few weeks now, and it is very nice. The dry down of Mure et Musc reminds me of Kiehl's Original Musk with much, much less sillage than Kiehl's. It is very wearable, and will join my cabinet of regularly worn scents.
04th April, 2015 (last edited: 01st May, 2015)
Genre: Fruit

Sometimes less truly is more. Mūre et Musc is an exercise in minimalism, and to my nose quite a successful one. Berries and musk, maybe a little fresh citrus on top, and that's it. Light and unobtrusive, without being dull or familiar. On the sweet side for me, but certainly wearable, and would no doubt be lovely on a woman. Stays close to the skin and lasts moderately well -- certainly long enough for daytime wear.
19th June, 2014
I don't like fruity scents, so I often wondered how can you possibly wear such a clearly fruity scent as Mure at Musc. Then one day I smelled a field of berries under the summer sun on the mountains and I understood! This is smell of summer!!! And Mure et Musc is a real, perfect, natural reproduction of it. So if you want to get that summer glow even in the middle of winter ... wear Mure et Musc!
15th March, 2014
Opening with berry notes on a mildly hesperidic background, soon a musc of a fairly balanced nature is added - neither very bright nor very dark. The overall impression is very pleasant, with limited further developments on me. The silage and projection are very good, and the projection is excellent at eight hours. A fairly unobtrusive misc scent, which is a good office spring fragrance. Overall just a positive score.
10th January, 2014
Just-showered Musk Scent

This is a just-stepped-out-of-the-shower musk scent that smells like freshly-washed skin and a hint of splashy, sweet-tart, mixed berries. No specific fruit stands out; I smell delicate raspberry and mild lemon. The musk develops a hint of dirtiness, but it is far overshadowed by soapiness. I prefer a warmer musk. This one is too cool for me and lacks development.

Pros: Clean, a little fruity
Cons: Simple, soapy"

09th September, 2013
Smells good. Yep.

Mure et Musc by L`Artisan Parfumeur opens with aldehydes, clean musk, and a bright, beautiful lemon. Once the lemon calms down, the blackberry starts to shine and serves to lift the musk. Next, a green spicy note, maybe basil or tomato leaf, wedges itself between the aldehydes and musk. I really love this fragrance for the summer; for some reason it reminds me of girl scout camp during the 1980s. Maybe it’s the combination of blackberry bushes and late 70s sexy-clean musk/aldehydes? Wear whilst listening to "Eye in the Sky".

Great, now I need to add another fragrance to my FB wish list...

16th July, 2013

Add your review of Mūre et Musc

Shop for Mūre et Musc products online

Shop for Mūre et Musc at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mūre et Musc

Member images of Mūre et Musc

There are no member images of Mūre et Musc yet. Why not be the first?