Muschio Bianco / White Moss (1997)
    by Acca Kappa

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 31 ratings

Muschio Bianco / White Moss information

Muschio Bianco / White Moss is a unisex fragrance by Acca Kappa. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of Muschio Bianco / White Moss

Showing 1 to 6 of 15 reviews.

Darvant's avatar

In my opinion simply divine. What a stunning unisex musk, so airy, daring, clean, exotic, optimistic! I see in front of my eyes a white suited (by a white fashionable and elegant linen suit) daring italian man in South America full of energy, projects and charm (yes, on a convertible car). Muschio Bianco smells all about cleanliness, candidness and transparency, yes laundry and daring, with the lavender, probably a touch of chamomille (or mimosa), the berries and the aromatic spices from the wood over a bed of soapy white musk and woodsy moss. There is a touch of virile ambergris in the dry down which i love, imprinting a final touch of more restrained warmth. A wonderful fragrance for warm climates and life in the sunny cities of the south.

04 April, 2013

Jana S's avatar

White moss eau the cologne is really nice and simple fragrance. In my opinion it is the skin scent and des not smell the same on different people. It smells very different on me then on my son. When I use it I can smell typical fresh smell of the menís cologne, but on my son smells divine. It is a clean and soft musk almost as good as real moschus from the seventies (if someone remembers).
    One needs to try and decide if White moss suits him or her.
    Good musk fragrance is almost impossible to find and I havenít found one yet.

18 August, 2012

benzganesh's avatar

Malaysia Malaysia

Nice, clean "whtite moss" - serene but beautiful ideal "Monday" Cologne for any man -
    very unusual composition in a category that is so easy to over-do, highly recommended!

30th June, 2012

blood-orange's avatar

White Moss is absolutely enthralling. I usually find soapy, clean and musky scents mediocre, but this particular scent takes those three qualities to new heights.

It has a powdery and crisp laundry smell, however this is surprisingly quite natural and less chemical than you may originally think it to be.

The aromatic lavender and musky white woods, is what gives White Moss the unisex edge. It's almost the perfect gift for either a man or a woman that doesn't like anything overly strong or too 'perfumey'.

It's very much a skin scent. It leaves those other soapy concoctions like Pure DKNY and Jennifer Lopez's Glow for dead. It's sexy, delicate and airy without being overdone. It smells expensive and niche, and thankfully Acca Kappa has reasonable prices.

Natural seems to be the trend with Acca Kappa. Both Calycanthus and this fragrance are perfect, almost like they're not a fragrance at all, but something that has just arisen from the earth and been poured into a bottle.

The longevity is really impressive for such a light scent, lasting for around 6 hours. Obviously the sillage is intimate, but let's just say that the closer one gets to smelling this on somebody, sniffing is not all that they will do.

04 April, 2012

SirSlarty's avatar

Nice 'n' clean mossy frag with a squeaky clean musk. Not much else to expect from something so aptly named. Low sillage but good longevity. Decent standard work cologne.

05 October, 2009

bbBD's avatar

It must be a hallmark of Acca Kappa to have low-low sillage fragrances, as all I've tried thus far are very discrete. White Moss is light musk with mossy, fabric-softener type aroma. Pleasant but very mild, even for a skin scent. In fact, I applied nearly a half ml to my arm and cannot smell anything unless I push my nose up against my arm.

If you want your skin to smell clean at point blank range and nothing else, this fragrance would be for you. I'm giving this a neutral not because I don't like low-sillage fragrances, but because even within the realm of skin scents White Moss is too light - lighter than a body spray or even a deodorant (but at a premium price).

21st March, 2009

Add your review of Muschio Bianco / White Moss

Search for on eBay United States

New! Acca Kappa Muschio Bianco Fragrance White Moss From RoyalShave USA
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 11 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)