Muschio Bianco / White Moss (1997)
by Acca Kappa

Muschio Bianco / White Moss information

Year of Launch1997

HouseAcca Kappa
Parent CompanyH. Krull & Co

About Muschio Bianco / White Moss

Muschio Bianco / White Moss is a shared / unisex perfume by Acca Kappa. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of Muschio Bianco / White Moss

Purchased this solely based on reviews, both here and via videos. I was expecting a weak performer, so I wasn't disappointed when I got the eau de cologne strength. The scent itself is nice- alcohol on the initial blast, which settles down quickly to a light floraly/citrusy/neroli scent. It's definitely unisex, with it slightly leaning more feminine in my book.

I like the clean feel it gives off, but man is the cologne version subtle. I mean I have to bury my nose in my arm to get any smell, so projection is non-existent on my skin. An absolute skin scent, meant only for the wearer and maybe someone who is with you in the throws of passion.

I would recommend this, but not for 72.00 USD for the cologne. I should have gone for the parfum strength, and even then it's not a mind-blower. It's clean and fresh, but nothing groundbreaking.
24th June, 2019
Bar none, from men and women alike, this is the fragrance that gets me the most compliments... and they're not just "that's nice" compliments, they're "I must have that" compliments. More importantly, I love this scent. Of course, it's just a matter of my taste, but the clean, just-out-of-the-shower, fresh and sexy white musk, crisp clean linen scent of Muschio Bianco is intoxicating, invigorating but as chill as a perfect spring day. It is somehow a joy to wear this fragrance. Wear for any occasion, any season. Unisex.
24th June, 2018
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening notes set the character of the whole experience: fresh, clean and bright: opening with bergamot and lemon, combined with a somewhat weaker juniper berry component. Whilst the citrus is nicely done, the juniper cannot be compared with the beauty in, for instance Creed's Baie de Genièvre.

The drydown is rather aldehydic, and in the base white musky emanates together with a gentle white musk on a woodsy background.

This is indeed a clean and elegant spring scent, that lacks any of the green-ness that characterises, for instance, Tom Ford's Moss Breches. It is clean elegance and restrained and subdued laundry-freshness it reminds me of Lanvin's Vetyver Blanc, although the latter is quite different in other aspects, and in Muschio Bianco I don't get the vetiver.

On my skin the sillage is soft, the projection a adequate and the longevity five hours.

Clean, fresh and restrained elegance: 3.25/5.
28th June, 2016
In my opinion simply divine. What a stunning unisex musk, so airy, daring, clean, exotic, optimistic! I see in front of my eyes a white suited (by a white fashionable and elegant linen suit) daring italian man in South America full of energy, projects and charm (yes, on a convertible car). Muschio Bianco smells all about cleanliness, candidness and transparency, yes laundry and daring, with the lavender, probably a touch of chamomille (or mimosa), the berries and the aromatic spices from the wood over a bed of soapy white musk and woodsy moss. There is a touch of virile ambergris in the dry down which i love, imprinting a final touch of more restrained warmth. A wonderful fragrance for warm climates and life in the sunny cities of the south.
04th April, 2013
White moss eau the cologne is really nice and simple fragrance. In my opinion it is the skin scent and des not smell the same on different people. It smells very different on me then on my son. When I use it I can smell typical fresh smell of the men’s cologne, but on my son smells divine. It is a clean and soft musk almost as good as real moschus from the seventies (if someone remembers).
One needs to try and decide if White moss suits him or her.
Good musk fragrance is almost impossible to find and I haven’t found one yet.
18th August, 2012
Nice, clean "whtite moss" - serene but beautiful ideal "Monday" Cologne for any man -
very unusual composition in a category that is so easy to over-do, highly recommended!
30th June, 2012

1oz White Moss Eau de Cologne Acqua Di Colonia Muschio Bianco Edc Acca Kappa

End Date: Tuesday Jun-2-2020 13:18:04 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $42.15
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

I PROFUMI Di Firenze, Concentrated Fragrance, Muschio Bianco 2, SHIPS FAST!!

End Date: Sunday Jun-7-2020 11:44:37 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $55.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

MINE PERFUME LAB Italy MUSCHIO BIANCO 20 EDP 3.4oz 100ml USA Seller!

End Date: Sunday Jun-7-2020 17:26:19 PDT

GANDINI MUSCHIO BIANCO EAU DE TOILETTE EDT FRAGRANCE WOMAN PERFUME 30ml 1oz NEW

End Date: Wednesday Jun-10-2020 14:10:01 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $17.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Acca Kappa Muschio Bianco Eau De Parfum 3ml Sample Glass Spray *Read* White Moss

End Date: Wednesday Jun-17-2020 11:18:56 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Eau de Cologne White Moss 3.4oz Acqua Di Colonia Muschio Bianco ADC - Acca Kappa

End Date: Friday Jun-19-2020 14:25:32 PDT

Vintage Muschio Bianco Purfume 3/4 full

End Date: Monday Jun-22-2020 13:52:05 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.00

Member images of Muschio Bianco / White Moss

There are no member images of Muschio Bianco / White Moss yet. Why not be the first?