OP Blend (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseOcean Pacific
Parent CompanyParlux

About OP Blend

OP Blend is a masculine fragrance by Ocean Pacific. The scent was launched in 2002

OP Blend fragrance notes

Reviews of OP Blend

Quite pleasant. Citrus, melons, and lime top notes, typical floral heart (nothing that stood out to me), with a musky dry down. Worth the 7.99 at Marshall's, but not worth much more. Lasts about 4 hours.
02nd October, 2011
imitation D & G... ok for work.
07th February, 2010
Purchase this online for a really cheap price. It's alot like D&G and the original Swiss Army. For the price you really can't beat it for a casual scent that you can wear on almost any occasion. Sillage is good for around 3 hours on me but it dies down fast. I like this one.
04th June, 2009 (last edited: 22nd January, 2013)
Kinda like a light Dolce & Gabbana. 'Blend' in my mind is more like white and green mix of notes. Gotta hand it to Ocean Pacific for making something that doesn't seem like it came from a trendy clothing store. Good sillage but lasted only about two hours in the summer heat.
27th July, 2008
atrac Show all reviews
I totally agree with the Dolce & Gabbana comparison. They are *almost* twins in my opinion. The only thing that puzzles me is there is no tobacco listed in the note pyramid, but clearly it's a basenote. And that what makes it smell so much like D & G.

Not being a big fan of tobacco, this one really isn't for me. But I would recommend it as a cheap alternative to D & G.
07th June, 2008
I would agree that it's similar to D&G. To me the main difference is that it seems to have less of a tobacco accord. Ironically, I didn't care much for the tobacco element in D&G, so I prefer this.

It does have a dumb spray mechanism, apparently somebody's attempt to be edgy and cool.

It has pretty strong sillage, and about medium lasting power on me. It's quite sweet in a pleasing way. I think of it as a nice informal fragrance.
19th August, 2006

Add your review of OP Blend

Shop for OP Blend products online

Search Amazon for OP Blend

Member images of OP Blend

There are no member images of OP Blend yet. Why not be the first?