Byblos Sandalo (2002)

SupplierRobertet
Parent CompanyEurocosmesi
Parent Company at launchDiana de Silva

About Byblos Sandalo

Byblos Sandalo is a shared / unisex perfume by Byblos. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Byblos Sandalo

funnyboy Show all reviews
Bought this blind as I love sandalwood based on the previous review on this page.Love the softness of the fragrance and would say it is definately unisex.If a girl does not like florals this is a nice alternative without being in your face spicy a la Opium etc.
Cant say that it is too strong but would be suitable for the autmn'winter daytime I think.Not too long lasting either but leaves a subtle scent on your skin.To me very natural smelling for the price.
See this is made in Italy ,can comment that I dont often smell a bad Italian Fragrance!!
13th October, 2008
This is not just a fragrance for women. I purchased it in a discount bin at a very popular retail store because the box was stained. I didn't know it was for women and since I love sandalwood I promtly used it at home. As the evening wore on I was mesmerized by the subtle scent of sandalwood blended with the distict but not overly sweet aroma of vanilla which appeared to soften the sandalwood. At work the next day I recieved a couple of "you smell nice(s) from my peers. I like this a lot and will be purchasing more asap. I think its suitable for men or women.
18th May, 2006

Add your review of Byblos Sandalo

Shop for Byblos Sandalo products online

Shop for Byblos Sandalo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Byblos Sandalo

Member images of Byblos Sandalo

There are no member images of Byblos Sandalo yet. Why not be the first?