http://svcs.ebay.com/services/search/FindingService/v1?OPERATION-NAME=findItemsAdvanced&SERVICE-VERSION=1.0.0&SECURITY-APPNAME=GrantOsb-08f5-433e-b007-4be8d7656297&GLOBAL-ID=EBAY-US&keywords=purple+label+ralph+lauren&paginationInput.entriesPerPage=10&categoryId=180345&affiliate.networkId=9&affiliate.trackingId=5335827435&affiliate.customId=shopping-2612 Purple Label by Ralph Lauren (2003) — Basenotes.net

Purple Label (2003)
by Ralph Lauren

Purple Label information

Year of Launch2003

HouseRalph Lauren
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Purple Label

Targetting the luxury segment, this new RL scent is aimed at thirty year old men and will be available in a very limited number of US stores. (around 100, rather than the 2000+ that RL scents are normally available.)

Reviews of Purple Label

A subdued but highly enjoyable fragrance. Yes, it is sweet, but is also slightly dusky from the tobacco, thyme and oakmoss. I have thoroughly enjoyed this fragrance all day long. The sweetness from the blackberry note in the opening has lingered all day, but does mellow during the wear. The mandarin note also lingers and is a big part of the dry down. It's definitely not a sillage beast, but what a pleasant skin scent! I've found another Ralph Lauren fragrance to love. Original Polo will always be my favorite from this house, but I really do love this one too! And, purple has always been my favorite color to boot! Seriously though, this is a refined and enjoyable fragrance and I'm so happy to have it in my rotation.
04th September, 2017
Smokey, spicy/woody and unmistakenly masculine. And not in the old school macho way, just not feminine or fruity/floral in any way.

This actually projected very well on my skin and lasted the entire workday.
16th March, 2017
I dont think this is quite the same as it used to be this is my formal wear go to. Im on my 3rd bottle always buy directly from polo, but this last one smells diffrent it was unavailable for around a year before i was able to get the last purchase. The mahogany and mandarin blend is what always comes thru when i smell its still there just diffrent than it used to be still love it. It lasts all night you will smell it when you take your shirt off even with light use.
02nd January, 2017
Really nice, sleeper scent from Ralph Lauren (evidently matched up with the Purple Label clothing line also from Ralph Lauren). Has a clean, distinctive, watery quality to it, reminiscent of Rykiel Homme Grey (also a HUGE favorite of mine)and Versace Metal Jeans. Wish it would last longer on me, but overall a very comforting scent that doesn't disappoint.
14th November, 2016
A dry and smokey mahogany with wisps of mandarin incense. Restrained spice. The whole thing is restrained. A toned-down and tamed L'Eau d'Issey Intense. Disappointing longevity.
11th September, 2016 (last edited: 10th September, 2016)
I was in Vegas and just happened to walk into the Polo store at Ceasar's Palace and decided to try this Polo frangrance I had not seen before. This is around 2004-5. To my surprise it was nothing like any Polo cologne I had ever tried before. It was different. I was met by this wonderful scent that had a fine leather and Tobacco vibe. In my mind, what I see is a fine gentleman sitting on a leather chair smoking a cigar and sipping on a Johnnie Walker Blue Label. It is a smell of sophistication that exuded class. Now remember, this prior to me getting into the world of fragrance and knowing anything about Creed, Bond No9, Amouage, Memo, Le Labo, by Kilian, etc. Today, I still like this fragrance and wear it from time to time. It is a calming fragrance for me. I actually find some similarities between Purple Label and one of my favorites Bond No9, Bleeker Street.
I has good projection and lasting power. To me it is worth the money. When my bottle runs out, I'll just have to get another. Thumbs up for me.
17th May, 2016

Add your review of Purple Label

Shop for Purple Label products online

Oops! The request was not successful. Make sure you are using a valid AppID for the Production environment.

Member images of Purple Label