Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc (2003)
by Bulgari

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingThierry de Baschmakoff
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc

A new unisex Bulgari scent. This contains notes of White Tea and Musk.
The fragrance was created by Jacques Cavallier, who also created Bulgari pour Homme.

Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc

Thé Blanc is a perfect example of how to make a perfume that won't offend anyone, but that also isn't just boring or too mainstream.

It starts with vetiver and black pepper, quickly joined by green tea extract and a bit of sage. As the pepper fades, it gets a little soapy, but mostly just smells like a perfectly matched combination of vetiver, tea, and sage.

I think it works fine as a proper perfume, but it really shines most in its ancillary products, especially the bar soap. If forced to complain, I generally don't like green tea essence (this is one of the only scents I genuinely enjoy it in), and this may disappoint if you actually want a perfume that smells like tea. But I still say thumbs up, very much so.
09th May, 2017
Hmmm....compared to Bulgari's Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert, this one strikes me as a bit too sharp and leaning towards being a feminine scent.

The pepper in this one spikes up the white tea mystique in this one. I am also an avid tea drinker, and white tea has always struck me as smelling quite flowery compared to green and black teas.

Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc does capture the white tea sensation quite nicely, yet I imagine it's up to the wearer if he or she wants to sport this particular smell.

19th March, 2017
White tea is such a delicate, delectable treat. Drinking a freshly brewed cup can bring a smile to even the grumpiest of faces (mine, for example).

To be sure, Au the Blanc starts off pleasant enough-- slightly sweet/slightly musky. No discernible tea note, but maybe, I thought, it's not a literal interpretation.

Over time, though, a strong metallic/aquatic note began to take over and didn't give up until I washed it off-- 6 hours later. Very 90's unisex. Not for me.
07th January, 2017
Tea notes are something im on a constant search for, and I blind bought this based on how much I love Au Thé Rouge. It doesn't have the same warm, brewed tea as ATR, but it certainly has the character (for a little while) of dry tea leaves. It isn't a head turner, but the gentle white musk and faintly dry leafiness is pleasant, and not too boring.
22nd October, 2016
Aah, this is interesting. It's very clean and very safe, but unlike its big older brother The Vert, the tea note here actually smells like real true honest-to-goodness tea. I don't know how they got that note so right but it smells a lot like my loose-leaf tea. That note comes out almost right away. I've tried a few fragrances with a tea note, but this is the one to get it right.

Pepper and artemisia are listed but i'm not getting much of either. The tea fades into white musk and ambrette, and it's a very soft and smooth accord. I get something vaguely floral in the middle too but haven't quite picked out what kind of floral--like an artificial hint of rose, perhaps.

The base of this is what Parfums de Nicolai - Mixte's base should have been: smooth and cozy. All in all I sort of prefer this over The Vert because there's no slight sour tone as it goes on but instead it gets cleaner. Lasts longer than the standard EDC, more like an EDT. Not a ton of longevity but a scent this clean and safe is more just for you and the people right by you anyway.
30th August, 2015
This eau is the epitome of fresh, and indeed unisex. A beautiful fragrance which, although subtle and light, has a lot of staying power for me. However, I find the musk overpowering all the other notes after about an hour. For fans of musk, this is a wonderful, light, all-purpose fragrance. For those who prefer a light scent without the musk, Bulgari's Green Tea is an excellent choice (and one of my personal favorite perfumes of all time).
21st January, 2014

Add your review of Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc products online

Shop for Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc

Member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc

There are no member images of Eau Parfumée au Thé Blanc yet. Why not be the first?