Amor Pour Homme (2006)

Year of Launch2006
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseCacharel

About Amor Pour Homme

Amor Pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Cacharel. The scent was launched in 2006

Reviews of Amor Pour Homme

I rather like this fragrance, so much so that I'm keen to wear it myself.

When I first sprayed Amor pour Homme it reminded me of my Mother's Italian cooking spices, it had a very herbaceous quality. The more it settled, I could sense the element of freshness and sweet masculinity.

At times this fragrance oozes a clean soapiness which is highlighted by some juicy citrus and rich spices. Although very masculine, I can't help enjoying this fragrance on my skin. It's such an unexpected surprise.

Once this fragrance reaches the drydown, I could smell this absolutely delicious blend of thick resins, smokey woods and exotic spices. I am so very impressed with Cacharel for composing one hell of a male fragrance.

It seems that the female equivalent, Amor Amor has gained much more notoriety than Amor pour Homme, which is a shame because they are both great scents that should be equal. I rarely see this fragrance in the stores, and I only managed to find this fragrance by stealing a sample which had been hidden behind a price list sign.
04th April, 2012
not even good for your toilette, I got it as a present, now used it in my toilette, what a mistake, I can't even sit in my toilette now.

terrible.
22nd December, 2010
Notes: rose, "purple wood", vetiver
Ghastly stuff. Sweet, completely generic. I've smelled clones of this dozens of times.
Obnoxiously synthetic.
The rose and vetiver are missing in action.
On the other hand, this is the most ACCURATE rendition of purple wood I've EVER come across. :-(
"Igor, come to the laboratory and see what I've cooked up today..."
"Yes, master..."
An Avon catalogue reject.
18th December, 2010
I have a housemate who wears this and I'm working up to telling him to ditch the stuff. Amor pour Homme is a hastily thrown together mixup of cheap soapy rubbish which quickly gives way to dreadful fumes of synthetic woody amber. A harsh, crass blend without a trace of nuance, it isn't even exceptional: it's patronisingly generic. I can only assume it is sustained by men making a perfunctory effort to smell good, not realising they would do better not to bother. Avoid. *
18th January, 2010 (last edited: 30th November, 2013)
i don't agree with many people here : since first time the emplee sprayed it i felt in love with AMOR pour homme, A KIND OF FrESH MIx OF CITRous and sweet notes, i do found the famous rose note, in a twisted way, had very compliments with it and i tried the new AMOR TENTATION, EVEN BETTER!!!
21st September, 2008
Tea for Two served in a lead cup. Dare you drink the tea from the lead cup and get ill or get a new cup and risk losing your tea? Well, no matter, the tea in this turns out bitter orange grown in a lab. Very synthetic which I mean to say ugly and tinny. Develops later into a sandalwood and amber drydown.
01st July, 2008

Add your review of Amor Pour Homme

Shop for Amor Pour Homme products online

Search Amazon for Amor Pour Homme

Member images of Amor Pour Homme

There are no member images of Amor Pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Amor Pour Homme