Jaguar Performance (2002)

Jaguar Performance information

Year of Launch2002

HouseJaguar

About Jaguar Performance

Jaguar Performance is a masculine fragrance by Jaguar. The scent was launched in 2002

Jaguar Performance fragrance notes

Reviews of Jaguar Performance

Clean green and a lovely summer scent
10th March, 2015
Blind bought this when I was in fifth grade. I don't think it smells bad, its just to mature of a scent for me being in high school now. The bottle looks cool though.
26th May, 2014
Revising my review yet again, as I get close to finishing my bottle of this. For me to finish an entire bottle is pretty rare now a days, with having such a large collection. Having said that, I feel my review of this is as accurate as it's gonna be.

This is one of the few citrus cheapies that is actually different. At first it reminded me of Adidas Moves, and it still does. Imagine all the fruity notes in Moves were sitting there and left to rot. That's what I get from Performance. Rotten citrus, bananas, with both sour and salty smells. you would think it's gross, and it can certainly be if you overdo this one on the trigger, but when worn right, this one can be a real winner.
13th October, 2011 (last edited: 22nd June, 2012)
A vaguely pleasant green opening, devoid of most of the characteristics the pyramid would suggest, followed by a precipitous drydown into powdery generica. Much like the new and embarrassing signature Jaguar only with an herbal bent. Not even noticeable enough to belittle.
30th June, 2011

Jaguar Performance is not a very good fragrance – it smells as cheap as some of the other reviewers said. It opens with a mediocre green / citrus / herbal scent that fortunately does not last very long. The middle notes come across to me as empty of substance. And the drydown that I get is a dull white musk. On my skin the fragrance doesn’t last long, and for that I am grateful.

The old Jaguar for Men (green bottle) is a good fragrance… But Performance fits in well with some other fragrances named for an automobile – Hummer comes to mind, immediately…

12th November, 2008
If you're looking for quality niche stuff look elsewhere but this is a very decent soapy woody fragrance. It's like a cross between Gendarme and Lacoste Essential. Staying power is good at 5 hours tops.
12th September, 2008

Add your review of Jaguar Performance

Shop for Jaguar Performance products online

Shop for Jaguar Performance at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Jaguar Performance

Member images of Jaguar Performance

There are no member images of Jaguar Performance yet. Why not be the first?