Jaguar Performance (2002)

100ml EdT
    100ml EdT
    75ml EdT

Reviews of Jaguar Performance

Showing 1 to 6 of 9 reviews.

The_Cologneist's avatar
    The_Cologneist

Revising my review yet again, as I get close to finishing my bottle of this. For me to finish an entire bottle is pretty rare now a days, with having such a large collection. Having said that, I feel my review of this is as accurate as it's gonna be.

This is one of the few citrus cheapies that is actually different. At first it reminded me of Adidas Moves, and it still does. Imagine all the fruity notes in Moves were sitting there and left to rot. That's what I get from Performance. Rotten citrus, bananas, with both sour and salty smells. you would think it's gross, and it can certainly be if you overdo this one on the trigger, but when worn right, this one can be a real winner.

13 October, 2011 (Last Edited: 22 June, 2012)

Shifty Bat's avatar
    Shifty Bat

A vaguely pleasant green opening, devoid of most of the characteristics the pyramid would suggest, followed by a precipitous drydown into powdery generica. Much like the new and embarrassing signature Jaguar only with an herbal bent. Not even noticeable enough to belittle.

30th June, 2011

foetidus

Jaguar Performance is not a very good fragrance – it smells as cheap as some of the other reviewers said. It opens with a mediocre green / citrus / herbal scent that fortunately does not last very long. The middle notes come across to me as empty of substance. And the drydown that I get is a dull white musk. On my skin the fragrance doesn’t last long, and for that I am grateful.

The old Jaguar for Men (green bottle) is a good fragrance… But Performance fits in well with some other fragrances named for an automobile – Hummer comes to mind, immediately…

12 November, 2008

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

If you're looking for quality niche stuff look elsewhere but this is a very decent soapy woody fragrance. It's like a cross between Gendarme and Lacoste Essential. Staying power is good at 5 hours tops.

12 September, 2008

bbBD's avatar
    bbBD

A blind Marshalls purchase for $20.... LOVE the bottle, the juice is barely tolerable. Sweet, synthetic, and fruity without much development. I don't get any of the notes from the pyramid at all.

The cap simulates a gas cap or other engine cap with its rubberized, grippy, large round top. The color and style of the bottle are striking, and thus this is not on my trade list.

Should have been named 'Buick Riveria'

10th July, 2008

jenson's avatar
    jenson
    India India

synthetic vetiver blunted by a heavy dose of lemon, green notes and SOAP! yes, lotta soap! bring on the SOAP!! Whoa!! everythin is boring until the basenotes..which is done so beautifully. i think its the musk which did it for me in the end. swapped though...i tend to apply my A Dominiguez's more during summer. a nice inexpensive frag for daily wear...its smells like a deo all the way till mid notes.. buy it just for its dry down...

23 April, 2008 (Last Edited: 16 June, 2008)

Add your review of Jaguar Performance