Individuel (2003)

PackagingFranzrudolf Lehnert
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Individuel

Individuel is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Bourdon. The bottle was designed by Franzrudolf Lehnert

Individuel fragrance notes

Reviews of Individuel

I love this cologne! Every cologne has it's place. It just depends on my mood and body chemistry. The first YouTube review on Montblanc Individuel stated that it was a higher class version of Joop. I would have to agree with that statement. I will recommend Montblanc Individuel to my son and Monblanc Individuel Femme to my daughter in law.

04th September, 2016
Individuel has a fruity and fresh opening that will turn into something warmer, along with the reveal of vanilla. The freshness shifts, making way instead for the spices and a bouquet of lavender that hangs on for a few hours. So, for the most part, on my skin this is sweet, spicy and fruity.
27th August, 2016
Absolute bargain for scent, Projection and sillage.. I get raspberry.. Woods.. Vanilla.. Clean sheets and a lingering aura of sophistication .. This is certainly not joop (which I can't stand) if mont blanc is the chicken and Creed santal is the egg then the chicken in this case came before the egg and the asteroid that brought the microbes is joop..spraying this is like playing with matches go easy with the stuff 3/4 max. Compliments galore and extremely uplifting.. This will be incredible in the winter.
07th June, 2016 (last edited: 14th June, 2016)
Screechy, soapy and metallic right off the bat but give it a little time to settle in and it unfolds into a cool fresh yet vaguely floral scent with saccharine candy-like undercurrents.

True to expectations INDIVIDUEL didn't impress but I can't say I hate it either. I figure it smells clean and mildly attractive if you catch a whiff of it in passing.

Up close is another story altogether. It smells like it is chockful of cheap aromachemicals and laundry musks. So say goodbye fine fragrance, hello laundry detergent!

15th March, 2016
Smells clean like dryer sheets & lasts forever on my skin! Initial spray is a sweet, soapy blast. As I recall after the first 10 minutes, the scent is very linear. I get the comparison to Creed's Original Santal but it's quite different from Joop! Hoome on my skin. Unfortunately, I could not wear it; while I respect the smell Individuel gets to be too sweet & gives me a headache.
01st March, 2016
Just really fresh, clean and masculine. "Cold, fresh air mixed with florals" might be the best description I can come up with. The floral note kinda hints towards a dryer sheet, but it still smells really good. Performance was above average. I'd say it's best matched with casual affairs but it's quite versatile, so I enjoy wearing this one very much.
08th January, 2016 (last edited: 23rd February, 2016)

Add your review of Individuel

Shop for Individuel products online

Shop for Individuel at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Individuel

Member images of Individuel

There are no member images of Individuel yet. Why not be the first?