Individuel (2003)

PackagingFranzrudolf Lehnert
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Individuel

Individuel is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Bourdon. The bottle was designed by Franzrudolf Lehnert

Individuel fragrance notes

Reviews of Individuel

This is disappointing. Just another synthetic powder bomb like many others before it. It's maybe a bit nicer than say One Million, but it's just not something I'd wear. A sickening sweetness that muddles all the notes together. Screams "hey look at me". Maybe give it a go if you need a clubbing scent, but that's not me.
25th July, 2019
As others have noted, Individuel is sweet and fruity, youthful, somewhat feminine. It's not unpleasant, but it is artificial and a little boring, as one might expect given the price. I can't really imagine myself wearing this one.
09th July, 2019
If you wear this, you will smell fresh and a bit spicy.It's artificial smelling up close.

This fragrance is for young men - in highschool you should wear this when you dress somewhat nicely. Wear it to work as well.

It will do well in any weather as long as it's not blazing hot.

The projection is alright for me. It lasts a super long time in my experience. I can smell it on my shirts the next day most of the time.

I really like this fragrance, it breaks expectations for the price.

10th March, 2019
I bought it online after watching youtube reviews. Now I regret that. Either I got a duplicate bottle or the juice itself is very light. I could not even smell anything.
very dissapointed.
28th November, 2018
I like this fragrance for the price, for the longevity, for the projection, but not really for the scent.

It smells like the 90s. There's a prominent berry note throughout the life of this. I can see it doing really well with the ladies. It seems like many of the floral, fruity, champagne-bubbly frags have that kind of magnetism about them, so it might be nice to keep a bottle around that fits that description. But I'll look elsewhere.

I found a bottle for $20, and for $20 this doesn't smell cheap, it just smells a touch outdated.

But keep in mind here, this neutral review is all about my taste. The fragrance itself is an absolute steal for $20, so long as you enjoy how it smells.

I see this as a more casual fragrance, warmer weather, daytime. Not for work, not formal, not on a date, not in colder months.

Scent: 4/10

Longevity: 8/10

Sillage: 8/10
02nd November, 2018
Blue raspberry jolly ranchers warmed in the front pocket of freshly laundered slacks. A delightful way to make an entrance, Individuel.

I blind bought this from a guy on Mercari who claimed this was "too formal" for him. With that first blast, this one is as far from formal as you can get. It's so fun! What a great start to my day. As it finds its footing on my skin chemistry, I notice the formality in the form of an interesting metallic note.

I was so upset when I looked on Individuel's page the other day and saw that two people had agreed that it smelled like Sartorial. No explanation in the reviews? Just... smells like Sartorial? Okay, friend. I recently got a sample of Sartorial, so my indignation felt justified. How dare they hurt my precious fluffy laundered candy this way. On my skin, Sartorial felt heavy and metallic and... completely wrong for me.

But wait, on one of my laps around the office, I felt the same dirty honeyed metallic note. Don't get me wrong, I would NOT go so far as to list Sartorial in the "Reminds me of..." section of Individuel, but in that brief moment, there was a small similarity.

The more I think about it, and after a couple years of Sartorial bouncing on and off my want list, and goodness how silly I know it sounds, Individuel is what I'd hoped Sartorial would be. And it's perfect for me.

(For maximum good feels and fun times, I've dressed this scent up with a lavender dress shirt, pastel pink sweater, and light grey slacks. The whole combination lifts my mood in a very real way.)
08th July, 2018

Add your review of Individuel

Shop for Individuel products online

Shop for Individuel at online perfumeries

Mont Blanc Individuel for Men EDT 5ML DECANT SAMPLE Glass Spray

Mont Blanc Individuel - 10ml (5ml x 2) Sample - 100% Authentic

End Date: Sunday Jan-19-2020 16:25:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $13.11
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

MONT BLANC INDIVIDUEL 2.5 OZ 75ML EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY FOR MEN BRAND NEW IN BOX

End Date: Sunday Jan-19-2020 16:30:11 PST
Buy It Now for only: $33.55
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Individuel by MontBlanc Eau De Toilette 2.5 OZ 75 ML Spray for Men Sealed in Box

End Date: Sunday Jan-19-2020 16:37:51 PST

MONT BLANC INDIVIDUEL BY MONT BLANC 2.5 OZ EDT SPRAY TSTR FOR MEN TSTR BOX

End Date: Monday Jan-20-2020 7:49:38 PST
Buy It Now for only: $26.48
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Individuel by Mont Blanc Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 2.5 oz (Pack of 2)

End Date: Monday Jan-20-2020 10:28:04 PST