Individuel (2003)

PackagingFranzrudolf Lehnert
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Individuel

Individuel is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Bourdon. The bottle was designed by Franzrudolf Lehnert

Individuel fragrance notes

Reviews of Individuel

There are a few differences from Original Santel by Creed, the opening notes in Individuel are a little harsher not as crisp, and the packaging is not as pretty as OS but everything else is. I have tested and also have samples of OS and they are the same frag. I paid $18, $140 less than OS for the same scent minus a sharper opening and a better made box, you take your pick
13th January, 2017
I blind bought this based on good reviews on youtube.
I found it to be very similar to Joop Homme with the main difference the drydown MI is less sweet and has more woody notes. It is fruity, but not as intense sweet as Joop. It has a more brut and more elegance than Joop, makes it more suitable for office use.Although Joop is bolder and beats MI for longevity and sillage .
I would say if you own both, use MI for office and Joop for club/night.
Now, few weeks ago i tried Davidoff Zino which proved to be a good experience.
DZ is has similar character as MI but much more masculine and bold.Also has better longevity and silage, plus it's cheaper
Personally I like DZ much better, it is five star while i only give MI three.

13th December, 2016
techt Show all reviews
The opening is horrible, it really stinks!
After it dries up, really after one hour the floral notes take over. Still very synthetic.
10th November, 2016
Thumbs up just for pure value. It is a really pleasant, inoffensive scent.
It is a fruity opening which I guess is raspberry note. This then settles down into a lovely skin scent, which is great for warm nights, spring days, casual occasions and the office.
03rd November, 2016
I love this cologne! Every cologne has it's place. It just depends on my mood and body chemistry. The first YouTube review on Montblanc Individuel stated that it was a higher class version of Joop. I would have to agree with that statement. I will recommend Montblanc Individuel to my son and Monblanc Individuel Femme to my daughter in law.

04th September, 2016
Individuel has a fruity and fresh opening that will turn into something warmer, along with the reveal of vanilla. The freshness shifts, making way instead for the spices and a bouquet of lavender that hangs on for a few hours. So, for the most part, on my skin this is sweet, spicy and fruity.
27th August, 2016

Add your review of Individuel

Shop for Individuel products online

Shop for Individuel at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Individuel