Individuel (2003)

PackagingFranzrudolf Lehnert
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Individuel

Individuel is a masculine fragrance by Montblanc. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Bourdon. The bottle was designed by Franzrudolf Lehnert

Individuel fragrance notes

Reviews of Individuel

I bought it online after watching youtube reviews. Now I regret that. Either I got a duplicate bottle or the juice itself is very light. I could not even smell anything.
very dissapointed.
28th November, 2018
I like this fragrance for the price, for the longevity, for the projection, but not really for the scent.

It smells like the 90s. There's a prominent berry note throughout the life of this. I can see it doing really well with the ladies. It seems like many of the floral, fruity, champagne-bubbly frags have that kind of magnetism about them, so it might be nice to keep a bottle around that fits that description. But I'll look elsewhere.

I found a bottle for $20, and for $20 this doesn't smell cheap, it just smells a touch outdated.

But keep in mind here, this neutral review is all about my taste. The fragrance itself is an absolute steal for $20, so long as you enjoy how it smells.

I see this as a more casual fragrance, warmer weather, daytime. Not for work, not formal, not on a date, not in colder months.

Scent: 4/10

Longevity: 8/10

Sillage: 8/10
02nd November, 2018
Blue raspberry jolly ranchers warmed in the front pocket of freshly laundered slacks. A delightful way to make an entrance, Individuel.

I blind bought this from a guy on Mercari who claimed this was "too formal" for him. With that first blast, this one is as far from formal as you can get. It's so fun! What a great start to my day. As it finds its footing on my skin chemistry, I notice the formality in the form of an interesting metallic note.

I was so upset when I looked on Individuel's page the other day and saw that two people had agreed that it smelled like Sartorial. No explanation in the reviews? Just... smells like Sartorial? Okay, friend. I recently got a sample of Sartorial, so my indignation felt justified. How dare they hurt my precious fluffy laundered candy this way. On my skin, Sartorial felt heavy and metallic and... completely wrong for me.

But wait, on one of my laps around the office, I felt the same dirty honeyed metallic note. Don't get me wrong, I would NOT go so far as to list Sartorial in the "Reminds me of..." section of Individuel, but in that brief moment, there was a small similarity.

The more I think about it, and after a couple years of Sartorial bouncing on and off my want list, and goodness how silly I know it sounds, Individuel is what I'd hoped Sartorial would be. And it's perfect for me.

(For maximum good feels and fun times, I've dressed this scent up with a lavender dress shirt, pastel pink sweater, and light grey slacks. The whole combination lifts my mood in a very real way.)
08th July, 2018
This starts similar to Original Santal, but it is true that OS is creamier, and that MB is sweeter and more synthetic. MB is certainly worth its price tag (I payed 30€ for 75 ml), though.
26th March, 2018
Thought I'd give this one a go after all the hype and was really looking forward to trying it.
Received, and unfortunately it went on eBay the next day.
For me this is far too synthetic and cloying.
I'll admit I purchased this as it is compared so often to Creed's Original Santal. However to me, although there is some similarity, Santal it is not. Far too much of a one note linear scent, being too sickly sweet.
10th March, 2018
There is so much hype over this frag, but I just dont get it. Im probably the least picky when it comes to scents, but one thing I know is, when I sniff xomething, I know right away, "YES, I can work with this!!!" Right away my mind knows when a scent fits my style and flow and this one does not. They say it smells like dryer sheets......and it does! Like literally open a box of dryer sheets and rub it on you and that is this! Sucks imho. Rather grab a diff juice and leave this one for the swaggless. No Huff and Fluff, Just facts Bro!
02nd February, 2018

Add your review of Individuel

Shop for Individuel products online

Shop for Individuel at online perfumeries

INDIVIDUEL by MONT BLANC for Men 2.5 oz edt Spray New

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 18:58:42 PST
Buy It Now for only: $59.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

MONT BLANC INDIVIDUEL MINIATURE FOR MEN .17 OZ / 5 ML EAU DE TOILETTE DAB-ON NEW

End Date: Tuesday Jan-22-2019 18:59:44 PST

Individuel 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette By Mont Blanc For Men SEALED

End Date: Wednesday Jan-23-2019 8:13:11 PST
Buy It Now for only: $34.20
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

New Mont Blanc Individuel Cologne for Men 2.5oz 75 ml Eau De Toilette New in Box

End Date: Wednesday Jan-23-2019 16:10:00 PST