Eau de Lalique (2003)

SupplierCreations Aromatiques
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance
Parent Company at launchPochet Group

About Eau de Lalique

The first unisex scent from posh-bottle-makers, Lalique. The fragrance is sensual and fresh.

Eau de Lalique fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau de Lalique

Great smell but doesnt last more than threehours. That's a good option for very hot days - that's when this fragrance shows its bright. Very unisex. Reminds me of Dior's Escale a Portofino.
29th October, 2012 (last edited: 12th December, 2012)
cello Show all reviews
This has somehow worked it's way into one of my most worn fragrances. And I believe the reason behind the frequency is that this is just so darn easy to wear.

I wear it all year round. Of course in summer, and even in winter for lazy weekend mornings when you don't yet want to apply something serious and brooding. But I think my favorite season for this is spring and late summer, as the weather turns.

It is a soft, herbal, green woody musk. The dill note pops out for a solo appearance during one phase of this, and it always makes me smile and say "there you are!". What a unique little twist, a very realistic dill note. It then recedes back into the herbal mix and keeps the woody drydown a little green.

This is one of the longer lasting eau type fragrances I've smelled - a good 6 hours on me, albeit soft for much of it's span.

Highly recommended for a twist on the typical citrus eau, especially if you like an herbal slant on the traditional formula. Wonderful!
21st September, 2011
I originally bought it for myself but gave it to my husband after a few days. It is wonderful as a masculine, fresh and moist and earthy and warm at the same time. Very sexy and has nothing to do with any of these awful shower-gel scents.
23rd June, 2010
Eau de Lalique is sparkling, lush, warm, and soft, and is a must try fragrance.

Eau de Lalique opens with a sparkling burst of citrus that quickly gains extra warmth and depth from cardamom. This is followed by dill, which both adds a dewy greenness to the citrus, as well as contributing to the lush feel of the flowers in the heart. When the cinnamon arrives, it warms the flowers and prepares the ground for the woods and musk. The base is soft, warm, and slightly moist, and it lasts for hours.

I never thought I would like such a light fragrance as Eau de Lalique, but it is so beautifully constructed that I am developing an appreciation for subtle transparency.

It has very good longevity for an Eau, and the sillage is surprisingly reasonable.

Eau de Lalique is in the same category as Balmain de Balmain: an underappreciated bargain.

12th December, 2009
Fresh green spices and lemony woods. Very clean and refreshing. Odd that the dill is very clear and accurat but it doesn't make the fragrance smell like pickles.
24th November, 2009
Edit 4-26-2012
Still loving it.
For me a classic, my favourite fragrance
Recently ordered two big bottles, praying this fragrance will not get out of production.

My original review:
I have been wearing this fragrance for a couple of months and I can say in confidence that this will remain one of my favorites, I love this smell!
Never cloying, no matter how much you apply.
I never get tired of it, I don't have to be in the right mood to enjoy it, it just is a very pleasant scent.
I cannot imagine anyone not liking it.

Describing it is rather difficult, it smells a bit like a mint tea, though the mint eventually vanishes into more herbal notes, but very discrete.
It is a light and not very sweet scent but still manages to produce great sillage.
5 stars out of 5.

16th September, 2009 (last edited: 26th April, 2012)

Add your review of Eau de Lalique

Shop for Eau de Lalique products online

Search Amazon for Eau de Lalique

Member images of Eau de Lalique

There are no member images of Eau de Lalique yet. Why not be the first?