Still (2003)

About Still

Still is a feminine perfume by Jennifer Lopez. The scent was launched in 2003

Still fragrance notes

Reviews of Still

Jennifer Lopez fragrances are, to me, a real win. I buy these for my lady friend, and it's an utter meltdown on my end. I love her smelling like Live Luxe or Glow. Now... Still, on the other hand... I'm not sure what to make of this. It comes off unassuming and light, perhaps so light that it might not have the best projection or sillage. To think this would be folly. This is a very strong, long-lasting, super-scented fragrance. It smells nice and all, but it has this certain thing about it that I used to dislike a great deal when I was in high school... A lot of other women's fragrances give off this vibe... I am not a fan of Still. It smells okay, has knock-your-socks-off projection, and is very feminine and pretty, and would work EXTREMELY well for a lady in her teens or twenties...

... but to me, this smells exactly like canned green beans with some fruit thrown in. So many other scents have this unbalanced, off-kilter vibe. Green beans and fruit. Totally.

Smells okay, but I would rather get close to my girl when she smells like Live Luxe.
11th September, 2012
I bought this blind on the recommendation of a friend at a great price. I enjoy tea scents - this has a lovely earl grey tea note balanced with flowers and a little fruit. Nice sillage nothing over the top. I recommend as a summer scent. My partner loves this on me, so two thumbs way up!
25th December, 2011
Still is surprisingly quite pleasant. Like many of her fragrances, this scent is very Summery and fresh.

It's not quite fruity, yet not overly floral. Still is a nicely balanced blend of the two.

This fragrance is obviously still popular because it is being sold almost 6 years on. I personally have never known anyone that wears this scent, yet I know of guys that swear by this fragrance as being truly sexy and captivating.

If you mixed Paris Hilton with Escape by CK, this would be your result. Strange because I love Escape but detest Paris Hilton.

The apple and floral blend in the top notes and heart of this perfume is what reminds me of the Paris Hilton fragrance. I would definitely recommend Still over Paris Hilton anyday.

The scent is strong, but it's not strong enough to knock one out. I also found the lasting power quite impressive for a celebrity scent. I would suggest this fragrance to an older audience, I'm not sure whether this would suit young teen girls. It has a sense of maturity and sophistication that gives me that opinion.

By the looks of it, this is a perfume that most agree with. I highly recommend.

27th April, 2011
I don't love j.lo's fragances, but this, this is her best
11th November, 2008
This is Jennifer Lopez's best fragrance in my opinion. It's a nice floral that goes with everything anywhere. Not too overpowering like Glow can be.
24th July, 2008
Very surprised that I like this one, as I really dislike all her other fragrances. This is soft, feminine, and unobtrusive - a good choice when you don't want your perfume to make *too* much of a statement. Doesn't have the WOW factor, but it would be nice for the office, weddings, etc. I like to wear it when I'm doing yoga...it's kind of zen. ;-)
02nd May, 2007

Add your review of Still

Shop for Still products online

Shop for Still at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Still

Member images of Still

There are no member images of Still yet. Why not be the first?