1445
    by Castle Forbes

Average Rating: 3

Based on 10 ratings

1445 information

1445 is a men's fragrance by Castle Forbes.

Reviews of 1445

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.

Harvitz81's avatar

This one is dry all around with a slight citrus opening. It is followed by some green notes (probably tarragon) and eventually settles into a not so good patchouli and clove base. Not overly terrible, but not anything good either.

29th November, 2011

rum's avatar

Greece Greece

Can't help but think this is very near to Azzaro Pour Homme.

It is indeed very green and has blatant notes of ferns on a light woody base. It seems a little light for an EdP, but nonetheless is affordable - you get 125ml instead of the standard 100ml.

The atomiser could be a bit better. It sprays very little and can sometimes leak/appear to be of cheap quality.

Nonetheless, it is an OK fragrance. I gave it the thumbs up - I wouldn't buy it for myself, but would certainly use it if it were given to me. I am a big fan of the equivalent after shave balm which has a big following amongst straight razor / wet shave users.

27th June, 2011

newstrawn's avatar

On me I get grasses and ferns followed by a mild vetiver/resin dry down. Very nice.

04th July, 2010

odysseusm's avatar

Top: petitgrain, lemon
    Mid: tarragon, lavender
    Base: vetiver, clove, patchouli
    I was expecting an interesting chypre. All I found was a very citrusy dry opening. and an unpleasantly heavy patchouli-clove drydown.

08th April, 2008