1445
by Castle Forbes

1445 information

HouseCastle Forbes

About 1445

1445 is a masculine fragrance by Castle Forbes.

Reviews of 1445

This one is dry all around with a slight citrus opening. It is followed by some green notes (probably tarragon) and eventually settles into a not so good patchouli and clove base. Not overly terrible, but not anything good either.
29th November, 2011
Can't help but think this is very near to Azzaro Pour Homme.

It is indeed very green and has blatant notes of ferns on a light woody base. It seems a little light for an EdP, but nonetheless is affordable - you get 125ml instead of the standard 100ml.

The atomiser could be a bit better. It sprays very little and can sometimes leak/appear to be of cheap quality.

Nonetheless, it is an OK fragrance. I gave it the thumbs up - I wouldn't buy it for myself, but would certainly use it if it were given to me. I am a big fan of the equivalent after shave balm which has a big following amongst straight razor / wet shave users.
27th June, 2011
On me I get grasses and ferns followed by a mild vetiver/resin dry down. Very nice.
04th July, 2010
A refined Polo Crest,wonderful green
06th September, 2009
Top: petitgrain, lemon
Mid: tarragon, lavender
Base: vetiver, clove, patchouli
I was expecting an interesting chypre. All I found was a very citrusy dry opening. and an unpleasantly heavy patchouli-clove drydown.
08th April, 2008

Add your review of 1445

Shop for 1445 products online

Search Amazon for 1445

Member images of 1445

There are no member images of 1445 yet. Why not be the first?