Forbes of Forbes
    by Castle Forbes

Average Rating:

Forbes of Forbes information

Forbes of Forbes is a men's fragrance by Castle Forbes.

Reviews of Forbes of Forbes

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

odysseusm's avatar

Top: orange, mandarin
    Mid: basil, oakmoss, pine
    Base: clove, patchouli, amber, vanilla
    I like forest, pine, herbal and mossy scents... they are my favorite elements. I didn't find this to be any of those. Quite a tepid opening, and an excruciatingly bad dry-down of amber and vanilla. Yuck.

08th April, 2008

Joe_Frances's avatar

Wonderful fragrance, and my favorite of this maker thus far. It has a dark green foresty top note and a warm not- very-sweet amber botton. It is rich and subtle, and darned if it doesn't remind me of something more "main stream" but I can't place it. The amber makes this fragrance a near great. It is the closest thing Forbes has to an elegant fragrance. Not a sexy or power smell, but being Scottish I guess you could say its The Laird's toilet wataer, and yer donna try it laddie unlessen yer got the kern in yer pockets. I like it very much, but the price might require me sell a half interest in the Glenn house, and I am not sure that it is worth that much. Still, very fine stuff, worth a try if you can find it!

23rd January, 2007

• Time Left: 9 days
    (* converted from CAD 130.0) Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Canada)

Member images of Forbes of Forbes

There are no member images of Forbes of Forbes yet. Why not be the first?