Forbes of Forbes
    by Castle Forbes

Average Rating:

Forbes of Forbes information

Forbes of Forbes is a men's fragrance by Castle Forbes.

Reviews of Forbes of Forbes

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

odysseusm's avatar

Top: orange, mandarin
    Mid: basil, oakmoss, pine
    Base: clove, patchouli, amber, vanilla
    I like forest, pine, herbal and mossy scents... they are my favorite elements. I didn't find this to be any of those. Quite a tepid opening, and an excruciatingly bad dry-down of amber and vanilla. Yuck.

08 April, 2008

Joe_Frances's avatar

Wonderful fragrance, and my favorite of this maker thus far. It has a dark green foresty top note and a warm not- very-sweet amber botton. It is rich and subtle, and darned if it doesn't remind me of something more "main stream" but I can't place it. The amber makes this fragrance a near great. It is the closest thing Forbes has to an elegant fragrance. Not a sexy or power smell, but being Scottish I guess you could say its The Laird's toilet wataer, and yer donna try it laddie unlessen yer got the kern in yer pockets. I like it very much, but the price might require me sell a half interest in the Glenn house, and I am not sure that it is worth that much. Still, very fine stuff, worth a try if you can find it!

23 January, 2007