Tommy Jeans (2003)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseTommy Hilfiger
SupplierSymrise

About Tommy Jeans

Tommy Jeans is a masculine fragrance by Tommy Hilfiger. The scent was launched in 2003

Tommy Jeans fragrance notes

Reviews of Tommy Jeans

Wispy, wispy, wispy! A pleasant little lemon dalliance that doesn't care for long-term relationship. It is clear and cool, but ever so fleeting and coy. Wear it when you want to satisfy your need for personal olfactory reassurance, but don't wear it on a date, or on any occasion when you wish to insinuate yourself to the good graces of others.
20th September, 2009
This is fresh and reminds me of Ultraviolet rabanne. I smell oranges on both fragrances. Not bad but I wear hugo energise and dunhill fresh for the summer now.
05th December, 2007
Nice, a very nice citrus with some echoes of Happy for men. Nice (I've said it twice).
13th September, 2006
This is one of my favorite colognes, but unfortunately it has been discontinued according to Estee Lauder. It has an orange smell at first, but dires to a clean, musky scent later. It's kinda like Clinique Happy. Estee Lauder needs to stop making so many kinds of Tommy and keep a few for full production that are on the market for more than 2 years! Drop the limited edition crap as well.
06th August, 2005
It took me a few times to "get" this fragrance. I was put off at first by the tartness of the bright citrus notes. However, on the drydown it takes on a fresh, clean smell that's very reminiscent of clean cotton. However, the citrus notes subtly linger through the drydown. So basically, the best way I can describe this scent is fresh laundry w/ a hint of fabric softener :). Also, in my opinion this could be a good unisex fragrance due to the universal appeal of clean laundry.
03rd August, 2005
I agree with mr Singapore, i love this very fruity smell and the lasting power seems to be quite good
15th February, 2004

Add your review of Tommy Jeans

Shop for Tommy Jeans products online

Search Amazon for Tommy Jeans

Member images of Tommy Jeans

There are no member images of Tommy Jeans yet. Why not be the first?