Dunhill Signature (2003)

PackagingFranzrudolf Lehnert
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > Wella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Dunhill Signature

An updated signature Dunhill scent, which is woody and fougere in style. The bottle is inspired by the sleek design of a British sports car.

Dunhill Signature fragrance notes

Reviews of Dunhill Signature

Love Dunhill Signature!! I can't get enough of that powdery, musky vibe that feels so warm and unique. Cedarwood is quite evident here, which draws me to scents like Gucci Pour Homme II, Bulgari Man In Black, and HiM by Hanae Mori.
12th November, 2016
It's okay but nothing I would buy a full bottle of due to it's just-pleasant-enough scent. Very light and airy. Reminds me of the 90's hairspray smell.
27th May, 2016
Salutation.

In my opinion the best word to describe DUNHILL is HOT.i would'nt say it is unique but definitely is a Laudable cologne.Warm,Charming,Woody and Deep scent.

This is different from most of ALFRED DUNHILL fragrances,popular with a nice style.Not an everyday fragrances but when you are in a right mood you absolutely Love it.

DUNHILL is Top Class fragrance for a Top Class man.it is appropriate for cold weather.Good sillage and Longevity was acceptable for me.Anyway in a ROMANTIC night,This is the fragrance for you but certainly to test before buying.

7.25/10
15th May, 2015
Really like this a lot, why have they discontinued it? Dunhill is a class brand with great bottles but they have done a few dodgy scents. Their fruity and the aquatics don't do it for me. This is my favourite Dunhill along with Pursuit. This one I wear in Autumn and Winter and Pursuit in Spring and Summer. I can detect the Geranium, Orris, Tonka Bean and Sandalwood. The culmulative effect is something that smells to me like spicey chocolate, slightly sweet and smoky, and there's no fragrance quite like it.

It only lasts about 4-5 hours on me although it does stay close to the skin for longer. It's subtle and not intrusive or offensive, so a good one for work or socialising - but apply it in the morning and it's worn off by lunch time!
09th January, 2013
Inoffensive, generic, soft musk and florals. Completely uninteresting to my nose. Disappears quickly.

Not worth the time and effort to discover.
17th September, 2012
drseid Show all reviews
Dunhill opens with a very synthetic smelling faux lemon, lavender and geranium combo before adding in a very generic blend of cedar in the scent's heart, sweetened by base notes of tonka bean, artificial sandalwood and musk. The scent is quite linear in nature with the artificial lemon, lavender, geranium and tonka bean remaining for most of the entire duration. Projection and longevity are both excellent.

Wow, this one is just a complete disappointment. I am one of the few on Basenotes that does not mind many of the Dunhill scents, but this one is so completely generic, cheap smelling, mundane and unoriginal that you may as well put a label "Exceptional for Men" on the bottle and call it a day. For those that are not familiar with "Exceptional" I can only recommend that you do *not* seek it out as it is anything but... and likewise for this "me too" release from Dunhill. On the plus side for bottle collectors, I love the container the juice comes in; I just wish the scent was as good smelling as its well-designed housing. Dunhill gets a below average 2 stars out of 5 and an "avoid" recommendation unless you just want the great bottle.
10th August, 2012

Add your review of Dunhill Signature

Member images of Dunhill Signature

There are no member images of Dunhill Signature yet. Why not be the first?