Loukhoum (2002)

Loukhoum information

Year of Launch2002

HouseKeiko Mecheri

About Loukhoum

Loukhoum is a shared / unisex perfume by Keiko Mecheri. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Loukhoum

I adore this scent. Sweet. Powdery, long-lasting....I smell delicious wearing this. Not only does it make me happy, but others love it too. I love the pink, edible quality of it. And it's nice to see how much others like it on Me. There's a darkness under the pink that I really like. I smell this and read the negative reviews and have to marvel at how differently we all perceive the subjective qualities of scent. To me, this is all good. It's delightful....bad pun, great perfume! This is a big love.
09th November, 2014 (last edited: 16th November, 2014)
I make a good attempt to like this, but in the end it did not work for me.

The sweet opening was pleasant enough with the almonds kicking in.

I will stick to my L'Artisan Traversee du Bosphore for my fix of Turkish Delight.
06th December, 2012
Didn't like this at all when I first tried it, but now on a cold Autumn day I have really enjoyed its soft, sweet, comforting quality. This is a scent I would wear for me rather than to please others - it's a soft rose with icing sugar and vanilla, and a slightly musty effect which I guess is the hawthorn? It's in the same powdery-gourmand vein as pc02, but this is less 'high pitched' and more introspective. It won't be everyone's cup of chai, but my opinion of it has changed dramatically. I suppose you've just got to be in the right mood!
03rd October, 2012 (last edited: 08th April, 2013)
I guess you either enjoy smelling like baby powder, or you don't. Never thought I ever would, but here we are. Loukhoum is comforting and sexy at the same time, persistent but never overpowering, a cloud of talc above florals, almond, vanilla, and musk.

In short: lovely, more subtle than it seems, tons of fun, pretty bottle, great value. What's not to like?
24th May, 2011
Sweet and powdery goodness. I can't tell if Loukhoum is childish or refined, but this ambiguity makes it more interesting to me. Powdery enough to be in danger of comparisons with talc and the like but in keeping with the dessert theme. The rose and musk reign in the sweetness just enough. Feels very 'pink.' I could never leave the house with it on, but I do like it and it smells great on my girlfriend.
23rd April, 2010

I’ve tested about four or five fragrances based on the Turkish delight concept, and in my mind, this one is unquestionably the best. Keiko Mecheri’s Loukhoum doesn’t go over the top with gooey sweetness, nor does it get unbalanced in its handling of its several dynamic floral and fruit notes. Loukhoum presents its refined rose / honey / almond accord in a way that features the sweetness and lusciousness, but with the perfect timbre for wearing as a fragrance. The musks, woods, and vanilla of the base are beautifully presented, discreet, and long lasting. I love this one.

01st February, 2010

Add your review of Loukhoum

Shop for Loukhoum products online

Shop for Loukhoum at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Loukhoum

Member images of Loukhoum

There are no member images of Loukhoum yet. Why not be the first?