Cavalli Man (2003)

PackagingSerge Mansau
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchITF Cosmetics

About Cavalli Man

Cavalli Man is a masculine fragrance by Roberto Cavalli. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas. The bottle was designed by Serge Mansau

Reviews of Cavalli Man

Barely a thumbs up: Not crazy about Cavalli Man, but I think it's ok.

Top Notes: Ginger, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes: Cedar, Lavender, Wormwood, Leather
Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood

As other reviewers have described, Cavalli Man is peppery and tangy. Once upon a time, I really liked the bright, clean vibe. Somehow, I now find that same quality a bit much (I'm in my 40's, if that makes any difference 8^>), bordering on cloying. That may have to do with what time of year I wore it last (winter)...will verify later.

Anyhow, Cavalli Man has a fairly classy, contemporary young wearer quality that does catch my attention. It's worth a sample, and then the potential buyer can decide.

10th April, 2017
Salutation.

Nice summery scent.not unique but pleasant.especially i like the top notes.it starts sharp with a mixture of different citruses with ginger similar DIOR HOMME SPORT but DHS has much more staying power than this.

It gives me a Good mood.very good for those who love modern scent and wants to wear energezing fragrance in hot weather.i think not suitable for romantic mood RCM is more SPORTY and MODERN.

6.5/10
17th December, 2014
A very nice fresh scent with upper class ambitions. Citrus and a pinch of pepper are distinctive right away. After the drydown, musk and sandalwood becomes more detectable with something I would call fresh lemons in a leather bag.
I'm not sure what the heck is going on with your Cavalli Man scents, guys, but my Cavalli Man last all day long without having to spill half a bottle of it all over me or even reapply it after a few hours. 2-3 sprays is enough, on my skin at least. Of course, after six hours or so is gets a tad closer to the skin, but this is ok considering this is a fresh scent. It is in fact rather plain and linear throughout its lifespan, but still it is clean, elegant and vibrant. Makes for a great business or occasion scent on warmer days.
Unsophisticated as it may be, the sillage and longevity are very good, therefore the bipolar opinions as to the latter are surprising. Besides, it just smells great!! Thumbs all the way up!

BTW: Yesterday I sprayed 4 sprays of Cavalli Man on me and I was still smelling it after 8 hours' work.
07th March, 2014 (last edited: 03rd September, 2014)
This is my first review and I'm new to fragrance world. So, take it easy :).

True that it's acidic, powerfull citrus/lemon, powdery drydown. Funny thing, it stays more than 24 hours on me, even after taking a bath it was still on me. How about that?

Sure, its not a blind buy, there is nothing fancy about it. I think it's not for everyone but give it a try.

11th December, 2011
Trash, it smells like a bath foam or soapy detergent of third level, i know about the market reasons but it's a shame they keep on boasting this kind of issues.
02nd November, 2011
The poor longevity is the problem with this fragrance. I like the interplay of spicy and fresh accords. It reminds me of Guerlain's Coriolan, but maybe not as sophisticated and complex as that scent.
24th April, 2010

Add your review of Cavalli Man

Shop for Cavalli Man products online

Shop for Cavalli Man at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Cavalli Man

Member images of Cavalli Man

There are no member images of Cavalli Man yet. Why not be the first?