Adidas Adrenaline (2003)

Year of Launch2003

PackagingMagali Dinand
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty

About Adidas Adrenaline

Adidas Adrenaline is a masculine fragrance by Adidas. The scent was launched in 2003 and the bottle was designed by Magali Dinand

Reviews of Adidas Adrenaline

Good, fresh scent, probably more for warm springy or summer weather. Also very cheap, but definitely worth buying. The only problem I have with this fragrance is that if I wore it too much, it started to smell a little cheap on me. But if I didn't wear it every day, it was fine. Definitely worth a buy, seeing as it's only like 20$.
08th October, 2011
An awesome cheapy to keep around. When I do wear it, compliments abound. Very Nice. In fact, ALL Adidas scents have been good. Recommended.
17th July, 2008
This was created by the same guy as Mat;male, and smells similar IMO, if not sexier (vs. mat;male 'feel good' style); Moves, meanwhile, has 'ginger ale accord'. Need I say more. Adrenaline just smells a bit different so it hasn't caught on as much as that other major Adidas effort; all the better.
08th December, 2004
Adidas Adrenaline smells very bad! I bought the big 1 FL OZ bottle. I would love my money back. I think by the smell, and the name. That only people that have very bad B.O. would need to use it. I love Adidas Moves!
23rd July, 2004
Adrenaline is a simple, fresh, sporty fragrance that smells strong of oranges and light herbs. It isn't the longest lasting fragrance, which is very much like others that are very similar to it such as Perry Ellis Man and Perceive by Avon. Of all the sporty fresh fragrances I've owned, Adrenaline gets the most positive reaction from women. So not only does it smell awesome but women love it too. I recommend getting the body wash to help it last longer
21st February, 2004
I sampled this fragrance recently, i bought the the deodorant stick, it not a bad scent, its best so far by Adidas especially considering the price
08th May, 2003

Add your review of Adidas Adrenaline

Shop for Adidas Adrenaline products online

Search Amazon for Adidas Adrenaline

Member images of Adidas Adrenaline

There are no member images of Adidas Adrenaline yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads