Britto Man (2002)

Year of Launch2002

HouseRomero Britto
Parent CompanyGenesis International

About Britto Man

Britto Man is a masculine fragrance by Romero Britto. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Britto Man

Not too shabby, delightful oriental scent in the JPG Le Male / Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge / Perry Ellis 360 Degrees White / 212 Sexy Men vein.

The sweetness of Britto Man is what I notice the most, yet it is not cloying and is special in its own way. Can be a win-lose scent for potential wearers, so its worth a try before blind-buying.
17th February, 2017
super potent femnine floral that gives people headaches and simply smells cheap
29th August, 2009 (last edited: 12th September, 2009)
funnyboy Show all reviews
A bargain for the price.I love this scent.Was dubious about buying it as one reviewer said it smells like JPG le Male which I dislike.Admit it does but only for the first 5 mins.However it is very sweet and you only need a little as overapplying could be a disaster.I,m sure there must be vanilla in its composition,When it has dried down it smells like a nice vanilla soap or shower gel.Dont find it nauseous at all,in fact very pleasant if you like sweet smells.By the way I love the bottle and packaging too
26th September, 2008
Stu Show all reviews
Whatever the notes are in this keep it far away from me. You can smell it coming down the street. There is something in it that truly repulses me and you know it fromf afar. It's a distinct, sweet, sickening smell that I can't tolerate. I smelled it too often when it first came out and luckily I don't smell it as often as I used too but when I do there is no mistaking this creation. Two thumbs WAY down.
28th April, 2008
Britto For Men gets a thumbs up! Notes include rose, neroli, thyme oil, lavender, sandalwood, cinnamon, and amber. It is fruity-spicy-floral and well blended. Sensual, warm, happy, extroverted. The opening accord gives a cola-like impression to me. I am sure this is aimed at men younger that I am, but I feel comfortable wearing it.
02nd December, 2007
I find this one heavy and nauseating, I'm getting sick thinking about the smell. I hope the man's clothes are better since I hear he's a designer of some sort. Someone mentioned to me it reminded them of Pi and I couldn't disagree more.
02nd September, 2003

Add your review of Britto Man

Shop for Britto Man products online

Shop for Britto Man at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Britto Man

Member images of Britto Man

There are no member images of Britto Man yet. Why not be the first?