Javari (2002)

Parent Company at launchBody Shop

About Javari

Javari is a masculine fragrance by Body Shop. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Javari

Nothing to write home about, not bad, no great either.
Discontinued and it woll not be missed.
Since L'Oreal took over The Body Shop has gone South so fast it will spin your head. It used to be such a great place, today it sucks big time.
Javari will not be missed, the old The Body Shop is.
17th April, 2011
a lovely warm spicy oriental that doesn't shout. sadly it's now out of production.
24th July, 2009
ori Show all reviews
This was my first cologne, and I still wear it on occasion. It's got a nice peppery warmth to it-- spicy and dry. On my skin the drydown comes on with something somewhat akin to pencil shavings, which isn't unpleasant exactly, just a little strange.
17th July, 2008
I tried this because I read that it was similar to Le Male, and it is. Initially, at least. They open the same, although as others have mentioned, the pepper in this one shines through. The difference, I'm afraid, is in the dry down. Where the JPG stays clean and fresh all day, the Body Shop scent fades into a peppery incense on my skin and clothing. As I type this, I have JPG on my left arm and Body Shop on the right. Disappointing.....and not soley on the basis of not smelling similar.
12th December, 2007
Top note stands out quicker and more obvious than Le Male. And as it's lighter I guess it's easier to wear. It lasts at least 7 hours on my skin and it does project very well. For its price compared to Le Male, get this one.
11th July, 2007
While definately not an exclusive niche scent, it has all the qualities of a wearable and affordable Oriental with an extra plus of spice, which, considering the price, is surprsingly natural and good quality. More than enough lasting power too, so in this case it's just the mix, a little too different from my perfume tastes ( which wouldn't be in Javari's defense irrespective of price and perfumer, it could be as well by Creed and cost at least 100 $ and still would not impress me more) so i guess it's one or more of the spicy ingredients that works pretty fine, yet not perfect with my skin's chemistry.
18th March, 2007

Add your review of Javari

Shop for Javari products online

Search Amazon for Javari

Member images of Javari

There are no member images of Javari yet. Why not be the first?