Un Jardin en Méditerranée (2003)
    by Hermès

Un Jardin en Méditerranée Fragrance notes

Fig Woods and Leaves, Orange Blossom, Bergamot, White Oleander

Shop for Un Jardin en Méditerranée products online

Reviews of Un Jardin en Méditerranée

Showing 1 to 6 of 74 reviews.

germanomio's avatar
    germanomio
    France France

Oh! Hermès what have you done ?
    you ruined one of your most interesting fragrance : the reformulation smells cheap fig and very light in comparison of what it was
    very sad

24 November, 2013

Kampus Kop's avatar
    Kampus Kop

This is one of my favorites ... and I really like it. Whether of not it suggests a Mediterranean garden or not is a matter of personal opinion, but to me there is a whiff of figs, citrus fruits, herbs and oleander flowers. I find it very subtle and elegant, complex and not at all synthetic or crass. It is not too floral for a man to wear - at least not one who is confident in his masculinity - and it is soft and refined. A gorgeous scent for morning, afternoon, or evening and one that compliments your best business suit, dress shirt and favorite necktie.

14 November, 2013

Olfactory Stefani's avatar
    Olfactory Stefani

Smells like a Westin hotel. Which isn't bad but is that what they were going for??

11th May, 2013

Justin Case's avatar
    Justin Case

Starts off with a lot of lemon leaf and some fig. This does create a nice mediterranean garden-like feeling, but then a harsh skin note emerges that reminds me of old deodorant.

But my biggest beef with this fragrance is the dry down. It dries down to a completely different fragrance altogether, neither resembling fig nor citrus. It reminds me of anise seed but whatever it is, it will not remind anyone of a mediterranean garden.

30th April, 2013

pasteli's avatar
    pasteli

I love this perfume. The smell of fig is predominant on my skin. It starts hiding behind citrus smells and a hint of jasmine and then becomes stronger and muskier. It does not last long on my skin though, which is a pity. For me, it is true to its name since I get the smells of my mediterranean summers spent in south peloponnese. It is clean, radiant summery. It is a fragrance of a mood and season not sex-related. I recommend it to both men and women during bright summers.

25 January, 2013

Nosebud's avatar
    Nosebud

My wife and I are both wearing this fragrance. Aptly named! There are aquatic notes, and a soapy background. What comes through though, is the the garden. If you have ever grown a garden with tomatoes and herbs, you know how this smells already. A mouth-watering combo of earth, herbs, spices, and dark green for the chef in you.

21st October, 2012