Un Jardin en Méditerranée (2003)
by Hermès

Un Jardin en Méditerranée information

Year of Launch2003

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena

About Un Jardin en Méditerranée

Un Jardin en Méditerranée is a shared / unisex perfume by Hermès. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena

Un Jardin en Méditerranée fragrance notes

Reviews of Un Jardin en Méditerranée

I won’t say I dislike it, but it’s only a bitter fig fragrance with an eau de cologne base. Not much. Performances are right.
31st May, 2018
Richest of Jardins,
Circle sea's fragrant bounty
Beyond its own dreams.
22nd December, 2017
My second favorite of the Jardin line.

It smells of figs and foliage, which immediately conjures up a vision of a Mediterranean garden baking in the afternoon sun. There's a bit of peppery bitterness that's very pleasant against the sweetness of the fig. I don't get much citrus.

The main issue I have with this fragrance is that it doesn't last on my skin, which is a problem I have with all the Jardins. I would, therefore, prefer Philosykos if I wanted a figs-in-a-garden type scent because it has a similar effect on me and it lasts much longer.

*edit: I changed my mind, drastically! I now actually like this scent better than Philosykos, because the greenness is much more pronounces in the Hermes offering, and the fig is not as milky/creamy, which suits me better. Weirdly enough, the more I keep trying it the longer it seems to last too, so good news all around.
17th June, 2017 (last edited: 21st August, 2017)
Really impressed. I love the fragrance, sunshine and fig trees. Earthy and bright. I could wear this to the beach or to the office.

I like the scent on my girlfriend too but she finds it a little masculine.

Performance was this biggest suprise. I am getting around 8 hours of longevity with moderate projection. I expected to have to search for this frangrance on my skin but it finds my nose throughout the day.

I will be looking to acquire the rest of the Hermes un jardin line.
01st February, 2017
Meh. I had blind bought this from the Net. I did want to like this one, but I found it slanting too far to the feminine side for my tastes for a unisex scent. It's an acquired-taste fragrance, not for everyone

Maybe it's the fig or mastic notes? I'd suggest testing it out first at better department stores, then decide for yourself if ULeM is your sort of scent.
21st December, 2016
The scent of green figs...

Let me start by saying that I am a huge fan of the Un Jardin series of fragrances. I love the work of Jean-Claude Ellena and find that his work is nothing short of superb in every aspect. I had been wanting to try this perfume for a long time.

Finally, I've been wearing it recently and have enjoyed it. My initial preconception was that it would be a sweet, juicy fig type of scent, much like Acqua di Parma - Blu Mediterraneo: Fico di Amalfi, however here is a green figgy scent which is more in keeping with the same style as Un Jardin Sur le Nil, another green fragrance. I must say that as a fig perfume, I do prefer the Acqua di Parma version. However this one does make me feel that if you didn't like Sur le Nil (ie you found it "too green") then you woudl like this instead.

Overall, this is well worth a try in my opinion, if you like fresh, spring & summer fragrances with substance. A masterful effort from Jean-Claude Ellena.
25th August, 2016

UN JARDIN EN MEDITERRANEE HERMES 3.3 FL oz / 100 ML EDT Natural Spray

End Date: Saturday Oct-20-2018 8:54:41 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $54.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Un Jardin En Mediterranee Perfume by Hermes 3.3 / 3.4 oz / 100 ml EDT New In Box

End Date: Saturday Oct-20-2018 23:37:03 PDT

Un Jardin en Mediterranee by Hermes 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

End Date: Monday Oct-22-2018 4:03:21 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $56.19
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Un Jardin En Mediterranee Hermes EDT Spray 3.4 oz / 100 ml (F)

End Date: Monday Oct-22-2018 4:08:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $125.57
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

HERMES Un Jardin En Mediterranee 1.6 oz EDT SP Women NO BOX (10022)

End Date: Monday Oct-22-2018 13:07:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $48.65
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

UN JARDIN EN MEDITERRANEE By HERMES 3.3 oz / 100ml EDP Eau De Parfum Spray Women

End Date: Monday Oct-22-2018 14:17:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $144.76

Un Jardin En Mediterranee * Perfume for Women * 3.3 oz EDT Spray * New *

End Date: Tuesday Oct-23-2018 10:06:32 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $69.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

HERMES UN JARDIN EN MEDITERRANEE EAU DE TOILETTE EDT FULL SIZE 100 ml / 3.3 oz.

$62.99 (0 Bids)
End Date: Tuesday Oct-23-2018 13:18:41 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

UN JARDIN EN MEDITERRANEE by Hermes - 139106

End Date: Tuesday Oct-23-2018 23:37:43 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $95.96
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

New HERMES Un Jardin en Mediterranee EDT Natural Spray 100 ml Perfume UNBOX TSTR

End Date: Tuesday Oct-23-2018 23:43:26 PDT

Un Jardin En Mediterranee by Hermes 3.4 oz EDT Spray Perfume for Women

End Date: Wednesday Oct-24-2018 19:57:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $76.95

Member images of Un Jardin en Méditerranée

There are no member images of Un Jardin en Méditerranée yet. Why not be the first?