Versace Man (2003)

PackagingDonatella Versace
Parent CompanyEuroitalia
Parent Company at launchGiver Profumi

About Versace Man

The first masculine Versace scent to be overseen by Donatella.

Versace Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Versace Man

Heady. A nice deep purple swirl of tobacco and spicy saffron keep this on the darker, sensual side. A powdery cloud texture projects with more than ample strength and gives way to a well composed amber note in the base. The amber is superior in quality to others found in typical designer scents. Spicy florals accent the edges and you're left with a solid option for fall and winter evenings. Somewhat opulent, more oriental than woody, and probably best when worn a little dressed up, Versace Man is the perfect compliment to Versace Pour Homme and a very good value for its price. I tend to shy away from opulent orientals, but the spiciness and comforting amber in the latter stages makes this one very appealing to me. Projection and longevity are superb.
11th October, 2014
I love Pour Homme, and this is nearly as good. THe blend of citrus and tobacco is wonderful It has a sweet note too...probably the cardamom. Reminds me a tiny bit like YSL L'Homme Libre.
02nd March, 2013
I've read it has been discontinued... what a shame if this is true. Versace Man is a great oriental based on tobacco fragrance that's very unique if compared to latest designers releases. It has nothing related to Eau Fraiche. Reminds me of a cross between Dolce & Gabanna Pour Homme and Dreamer. Definetely thumbs up!
12th December, 2012
The best from the Versace house hands down. Very sweet, sexy vibe. Warm too. Perfect for the colder weather. This can last a workday and gives off a confident, smooth, warm, sexy vibe. Tobacco is used nicely as a note here, maybe a bit synthetic but undeniably charming and pleasant.
24th November, 2012
I dont know how people get candy out of this. I get a strong pepper on top along with some floral. Nevertheless, the pepper is certainly dominant. As it dries down it gets sweeter and darker. I don't see how people could think this is a fresh fragrance. It's not the darkest but I also wouldn't wear it during the summer. Perhaps fall. I used to feel like this was too mature for me, but it has really grown on me. This fragrance is more formal than casual though.
27th October, 2012
Nope. Smells lile you are in a shower where several soaps have sat too longer and cracked in due time.
24th October, 2012

Add your review of Versace Man

Shop for Versace Man products online

Shop for Versace Man at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Versace Man

Member images of Versace Man

There are no member images of Versace Man yet. Why not be the first?