The One for Men (2008)

HouseDolce & Gabbana
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About The One for Men

The One for Men is a masculine fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

The One for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of The One for Men

Smells alcoholic, and not nice at all. Not even worth a bottle at clearance prices.
01st November, 2015
Big Thumbs Up. This stuff smells incredible. Only downfall is that It doesn't really project that well.
31st October, 2015
I almost bought this one blindly but thankfully did not. I was really excited the try The One, so I gave myself a squirt at a department store and was not impressed. It doesn't smell bad, but it smelt like a cheap cocktail to me. It did not blow me away and I felt nauseous within the first 30 minutes of wearing it. I did not find the fragrance to be unique, but hey, to each is own. 3/10.
03rd September, 2015
Woodsy, gingery and some tobacco in the background.
A bit more on the mature side.

I wore this today on a warm day without hesitation, it is not dark or heavy, on me at least.

In my mind I think of the drydown, after a few hours, as also rather woodsy/creamy. Definitely does not come off as cheap or synthetic.

29th June, 2015
Too spicy. Too old.
17th May, 2015

I am generally a fan of D&G fargarances.this fragrance is very famous in my country.when you wear this you smell expensive.

The one is an elegant warm quite hot.the style is notes is masculine but in my opinion the base is a little feminine!i wear when in the mood romantic.

Ideal for cold weather and definitely for the night for that special dinners with your lover!the bottle is stylish and longevity is around 8 hours on my skin.

Anyway if you are a smart man and looking for a luxurious and elegant fragrance buy this fragrance.

16th May, 2015