The One for Men (2008)

HouseDolce & Gabbana
PerfumerOlivier Polge
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About The One for Men

The One for Men is a masculine fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Polge

The One for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of The One for Men

There is nothing cheap about this one. Great, classy and elegant scent that gives you confidence and makes you stand out of the boys club.
08th April, 2016
Very nice manly and elegant composition
26th March, 2016
Add sugar in a bottle of water.Apply to your skin.Do you smell anything?Does it project?Does it last?
07th February, 2016
Smells of a spicy cinnamon vanilla air freshener for your bathroom around Christmas time. Not offensive, but not something I want to smell like. I don't get much grapefruit and it is gone fast leaving a synthetic cloying mess I want washed off.
02nd December, 2015
Fantastic fragrance, perfect for casual day wear. Easily makes my top 20 of best smelling fragrances. You know when you just want to smell good? This is one of those fragrances. And the discounting makes it a no-brainer.

The performance issues with this fragrance subsided in my case after the bottle had macerated a couple of months after use.
01st December, 2015
Woody and sweet. I went into the store hoping to buy something else when I stumbled on this. Let's just say I'm glad I got it. For the records, this lasts the whole day on me and projects just fine.
27th November, 2015

Add your review of The One for Men

Shop for The One for Men products online

Shop for The One for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for The One for Men

Member images of The One for Men

There are no member images of The One for Men yet. Why not be the first?