• Launched: 2003
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 3

Based on 10 ratings

New Zealand information

New Zealand is a unisex fragrance by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 2003

Shop for New Zealand products online

Reviews of New Zealand

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

claytonmarionneaux's avatar

Starts off very herbal,then after 30 mins i start to smell a woody mixed with grass smell,then after about in hour i picked up water or perhaps the ocean. Makes me want to go to NZ more and more. Great cologne but i dont think it would be something i would wear on nights out,mybe my personal alone scent.

08 April, 2012

jujy54's avatar

Green but not astringent. There is sweetness that I couldn't place until I picked some tulips from my garden - it was tulip!
    NOt long-lived sorry to say.

04 December, 2008

This one puts me at a disadvantage because with most of the other Demeters, I’ve had some acquaintance with the object(s) that the fragrance names. Unfortunately I’ve never been to New Zealand, but I’m thrilled to think that now I will have to travel there just to see if this fragrance is accurate.

The fragrance mainly smells of green, lots of green – sharp, strong, mostly unidentified green, but there is an identifiable grass smell in it – I’m not so sure of what the other greens are. I get some earth in there and I get leaves and bark from trees. So, New Zealand is a place of grass, dirt, and trees…. hmmm… imagine that!

I think it smells quite masculine. It’s an okay scent.

22 August, 2008

damian_'s avatar

90% of the way to being New Zealand. It reminds me of wet grass, ferns, moss, moist earth, dark cool forests.... but there's also a hint of the sea, and something a bit more sharp and icy that suggests snowy mountain peaks. Relatively short lived.

26 October, 2004

The-odor's avatar

Russian Federation Russian Federation

A fresh air aroma. Very fresh and light. Scent of a just cut grass in the morning. Also reminds of wet forest bush in summertime. It has something in common with Comme des Garcons' ODEUR 53 but sounds VERY natural. Seen that forest in "Lord of the Rings".

18 July, 2003

Add your review of New Zealand

Search for on eBay United States

Demeter Fragrance Library New Zealand Cologne Spray 1oz
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 7 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)