New Zealand (2003)

Year of Launch2003

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About New Zealand

New Zealand is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library. The scent was launched in 2003

Reviews of New Zealand

Starts off very herbal,then after 30 mins i start to smell a woody mixed with grass smell,then after about in hour i picked up water or perhaps the ocean. Makes me want to go to NZ more and more. Great cologne but i dont think it would be something i would wear on nights out,mybe my personal alone scent.
08th April, 2012
jujy54 Show all reviews
Green but not astringent. There is sweetness that I couldn't place until I picked some tulips from my garden - it was tulip!
NOt long-lived sorry to say.
04th December, 2008
This one puts me at a disadvantage because with most of the other Demeters, I’ve had some acquaintance with the object(s) that the fragrance names. Unfortunately I’ve never been to New Zealand, but I’m thrilled to think that now I will have to travel there just to see if this fragrance is accurate.

The fragrance mainly smells of green, lots of green – sharp, strong, mostly unidentified green, but there is an identifiable grass smell in it – I’m not so sure of what the other greens are. I get some earth in there and I get leaves and bark from trees. So, New Zealand is a place of grass, dirt, and trees…. hmmm… imagine that!

I think it smells quite masculine. It’s an okay scent.
22nd August, 2008
90% of the way to being New Zealand. It reminds me of wet grass, ferns, moss, moist earth, dark cool forests.... but there's also a hint of the sea, and something a bit more sharp and icy that suggests snowy mountain peaks. Relatively short lived.
26th October, 2004
The-odor Show all reviews
Russian Federation
A fresh air aroma. Very fresh and light. Scent of a just cut grass in the morning. Also reminds of wet forest bush in summertime. It has something in common with Comme des Garcons' ODEUR 53 but sounds VERY natural. Seen that forest in "Lord of the Rings".
18th July, 2003

Add your review of New Zealand

Shop for New Zealand products online

Shop for New Zealand at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for New Zealand

Member images of New Zealand

There are no member images of New Zealand yet. Why not be the first?