Sex On The Beach (2003)

Year of Launch2003

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Sex On The Beach

Thankfully, this new Demeter scent has been designed to smell like the cocktail, Sex on the Beach, rather than a scary combination of sand, sea, sweat and semen.

Reviews of Sex On The Beach

Never in my life has anyone bought me a cocktail. I guess nobody finds me worthy of such an expensive drink. Despite never drinking a Sex on the Beach cocktail in my life, I have smelt it at various bars I've attended during my lifetime.

Sex on the Beach has a rather distinguishable tropical scent. The drink is a blend of vodka, cranberry and orange juice and peach schnapps. While a rather potent beverage, the booziness is hidden. After a few of these drinks you're fooled into thinking it's all juice and no alcohol.

Sex on the Beach is delightfully refreshing. Sweet and flirtatious too. Fruity floral lovers will adore this. It makes me think of nightclubs with deafening music and fluoro party dresses.

The lasting strength is not bad, at least three hours and I find this fragrance one of the most versatile scents to layer with in the Demeter collection. The best part of Sex on the Beach is that there's no sand.
09th April, 2012
I have to agree with foetidus mostly...all of the fruit smells artificial to me, or maybe they are just overpowered by the alcoholic part--I really can't stand the alcoholic smell. Unfortunate, because I too smell the raspberry, which I love, and I am a fruit and sweet note lover, but this one just doesn't work for me.
17th August, 2010
With this one nature comes at us as it often does in the modern world Ė third hand. This is a fragrance copying the smell of a drink that is named after the ambiance of a certain beach activity. Itís hard to pass up a fragrance with a name like this, but Iím afraid the name is the best thing it has going for it. I definitely get the citrus (orange) and I think I get the peach and the alcohol, but I donít get the cranberry. Mostly the fruity notes smell plastic to my nose. The fragrance smells more like the fruity fragrances that are sold to preteens than the drink. I guess itís really not a bad fragrance for just plain fun, or to make fun of Ė whichever you prefer. There are a lot of Demeterís that I like, but this is not as good as the others. Sex on the Beach has Demeterís typical very poor longevity.
14th March, 2008
Just love this silly sexy juice. Besides raspberries I get a hint of melon and's flirty and fun and l-a-s-t-s-!!
23rd November, 2007
Though traditionally the drink has no raspberries in it, Sex on the Beach by Demeter smells entirely of raspberries. It reminds me a lot of a more potent version of Hot Couture by Givenchy minus the incense note. This one is completely feminine and one of the best I've ever smelled on a woman. Even the most effeminate man in the world could not pull off this one IMO.
08th February, 2004

Add your review of Sex On The Beach

Shop for Sex On The Beach products online

Shop for Sex On The Beach at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Sex On The Beach

Member images of Sex On The Beach

There are no member images of Sex On The Beach yet. Why not be the first?