Sex On The Beach (2003)

• Availability: In Production
    • Perfumer: Unknown - Let us know
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Sex On The Beach information

Thankfully, this new Demeter scent has been designed to smell like the cocktail, Sex on the Beach, rather than a scary combination of sand, sea, sweat and semen.

Shop for Sex On The Beach products online

Reviews of Sex On The Beach

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

Never in my life has anyone bought me a cocktail. I guess nobody finds me worthy of such an expensive drink. Despite never drinking a Sex on the Beach cocktail in my life, I have smelt it at various bars I've attended during my lifetime.

Sex on the Beach has a rather distinguishable tropical scent. The drink is a blend of vodka, cranberry and orange juice and peach schnapps. While a rather potent beverage, the booziness is hidden. After a few of these drinks you're fooled into thinking it's all juice and no alcohol.

Sex on the Beach is delightfully refreshing. Sweet and flirtatious too. Fruity floral lovers will adore this. It makes me think of nightclubs with deafening music and fluoro party dresses.

The lasting strength is not bad, at least three hours and I find this fragrance one of the most versatile scents to layer with in the Demeter collection. The best part of Sex on the Beach is that there's no sand.

09 April, 2012

kayley123's avatar
    kayley123

I have to agree with foetidus mostly...all of the fruit smells artificial to me, or maybe they are just overpowered by the alcoholic part--I really can't stand the alcoholic smell. Unfortunate, because I too smell the raspberry, which I love, and I am a fruit and sweet note lover, but this one just doesn't work for me.

17 August, 2010

foetidus

With this one nature comes at us as it often does in the modern world – third hand. This is a fragrance copying the smell of a drink that is named after the ambiance of a certain beach activity. It’s hard to pass up a fragrance with a name like this, but I’m afraid the name is the best thing it has going for it. I definitely get the citrus (orange) and I think I get the peach and the alcohol, but I don’t get the cranberry. Mostly the fruity notes smell plastic to my nose. The fragrance smells more like the fruity fragrances that are sold to preteens than the drink. I guess it’s really not a bad fragrance for just plain fun, or to make fun of – whichever you prefer. There are a lot of Demeter’s that I like, but this is not as good as the others. Sex on the Beach has Demeter’s typical very poor longevity.

14 March, 2008

TaoLady's avatar
    TaoLady

Just love this silly sexy juice. Besides raspberries I get a hint of melon and pineapple...it's flirty and fun and l-a-s-t-s-!!

23 November, 2007

Connoisseur's avatar
    Connoisseur

Though traditionally the drink has no raspberries in it, Sex on the Beach by Demeter smells entirely of raspberries. It reminds me a lot of a more potent version of Hot Couture by Givenchy minus the incense note. This one is completely feminine and one of the best I've ever smelled on a woman. Even the most effeminate man in the world could not pull off this one IMO.

08 February, 2004