Cuba Green
by Cuba Paris

Cuba Green information

HouseCuba Paris

About Cuba Green

Cuba Green is a masculine fragrance by Cuba Paris.

Reviews of Cuba Green

Nice clean fragrance

Yes, to me, smell similar to Hugo by Hugo Boss. The only problem are longevity and sillage that in my skin are very poor, but hey, it's a bargain fragrance.

Regards.

Pros: Green, Nice and Clean (and cheap)
Cons: Longevity and sillage"

19th September, 2013
A very nice green and woody scent that stays fresh. Opens piney green and soapy later on the woods come out. The drydown is citrussy and sharp. Brilliant value and a lovely scent.
19th February, 2013
This is a derivative fragrance from the nineties. It is dry and woody, reedy actually, and reminds one of the far more expensive Penhaligon's Artemesia.

Cuba's imitations of so many best selling men's scents manufactured in the US cover a great range and since they are so inexpensive ($2-4 per bottle), they do fit a niche in that one can enjoy inexpensively a scent one is enamored of in higher priced product lines.

This is the fifth Cuba I've tried. I love the RED (tobacco), but am not a fan of BLUE (oceanic), ORANGE (sweet floral), or Grey (vile and metallic.) Nor am I of this GREEN.

However, they do serve a purpose, are well made and inexpensive.

01st November, 2012
shamu1 Show all reviews
Like a cross betwen Escape For Men and Horizon, Cuba Green is an early 90's styled herbal and woody aromatic fougere that is quite good. I find it lacks the fruitiness of Escape, but it has a similar subtle sweetness mixed in with the herbal notes. It all dries down to a dry, charred wood smell very similar to the drydown in Horizon.

Not particularly unique, but very nice indeed, and a bargain to boot.

MY RATING: 7.5/10
25th August, 2012
Bigsly Show all reviews
This seems to be an "homage" to Escape for Men, though I find this more subtle, and for me, in this case, that means more wearable. There seems to be a mild herbal element, rosemary perhaps, and the base is a rather blended, though clearly a little ambery. At first, I think there is citronella, along with some fruitiness, and the latter persists for a long time. If you hate any fragrance that even hints at a "bubble gum" quality, avoid this one. Overall, it's okay as a change of pace, at least for me. The atomizer is very fine (on my 100 ml bottle) so I have to spray at least four times whereas I usually spray once or twice with other bottles. I'll give it a positive review because it's not "bad" in any way and for the price I don't feel justified in criticizing it for not having any "special" qualities. This is quite "rounded," so don't expect any harshness, "green" or otherwise.
26th April, 2011
Itís probably not a coincidence that Cuba Green is a green fragrance. It is not green in the sense of grassy or leafy or coniferous; it is a quite dry HERBAL green. I like itóitís not one of those compelling dry herbal like Diptyqueís LíEau Trois, nor does it have the cologny effect of Romeo Gigliís Sud Est. More subtle than strong and projecting, it doesnít take long before it morphs into a close-to-the-skin scent. In spite of the fact that it has poor longevity, I enjoy this scent a lot, but I donít find occasion to wear it very often. Then again, at a couple of dollars for 35 ml, it is quite a bargain. Very nice discreet herbal fragrance.
07th November, 2007

Add your review of Cuba Green

Shop for Cuba Green products online

Search Amazon for Cuba Green

Member images of Cuba Green

There are no member images of Cuba Green yet. Why not be the first?